Hold onto your lid folks

Owen11x

Reaction score
Gonna start off by saying, no good parts were harmed in the making of this thread. Im sure there will be an overwhelming response of hurt feelings here but every part that was good enough and of use to someone i sold or gave away. And those of you that buy from me know i usually throw in extra goodies. With that out of the way derbies have been in my family for 50+ years its a family hobby and its alot of fun and great learning experience. Those of you that dont know what it takes to be competitive in this sport at a fairly high level this may give you a peak at that aspect that its not just hillbillys wrecking cars. All cars ran have been fully parted rusty cars with no titles. Those of you interested i can share some details on the greater builds of the drivetrain and components

Screenshot_20200407-202610_Snapchat.jpg

Snapchat-708052505.jpg

Snapchat-269735236.jpg

Snapchat-387468556.jpg

Snapchat-172546407.jpg

Now these are only a couple of the 70+cars over my last 15 years and a few of my derby buddies on this forum say bad idea to share this but we're all gearheads. And these are all fairly stock builds all my heavier builds are crown vics. Sadly not even most imperials can hang with Them with the progressive builds now days. Bring on the hate. I'll still continue to part them out and make sure the parts are available to you guys.

Snapchat-1209951140.jpg

Snapchat-958406602.jpg

Snapchat-434384918.jpg

Snapchat-39436138.jpg

20210408_163624.jpg

Snapchat-156011690.jpg

Snapchat-2040806906.jpg

Snapchat-1120382233.jpg

Snapchat-1763538136.jpg

pretty cool stuff!
Sure is a lot of work that goes into making one of these beasts! Awesome to bring the kids up on cars! Even if it is smashing them. Good family fun !!

Its how i grew up, how i want my kids to grow up, its much easier to teach the basics to younger kids when i don't have to watch them like a hawk not to dent or scratch my restored cars. Its no different than restoring cars, just in opposite order. You get to learn how each and every part comes apart, and believe me. Virtually everything is touched and modified on every car built in one way or another

Example of how we modify our wheels to change car to car, very nice to have available when rescuing any type of car from junk yards and fence rows they have all bolt patterns

20220404_154446.jpg

20220404_154433.jpg

Its how i grew up, how i want my kids to grow up, its much easier to teach the basics to younger kids when i don't have to watch them like a hawk not to dent or scratch my restored cars. Its no different than restoring cars, just in opposite order. You get to learn how each and every part comes apart, and believe me. Virtually everything is touched and modified on every car built in one way or another
I grew up like that also.
No mods though… my Mom just didn’t drive very good!

And in my defense every c body that gets wrecked offer the car for sale on here complete and parts. Like.i said most are rusty turds anyway no floors rusty quarters no titles. Its fun to give them one last chance of life and fun before the crusher. Sad but these C bodies are tin cans compared to a crown vic on the track

The 67 VIP 2 door was bought to build a gasser out of. But the more i removed from the car the worse it got, stub frame is bent and very rusty, floors from firewall to rear bumper are gone and came with the carpet and trunk mat.. quarter's have rust it is a dream car of mine it just didnt look this bad until i started to take it apart to start mini tubbing it

Last edited:
‍i have had many C body cars i daily drove i love them. Nothing drives nicer with the family. I still love them, you just have to know they all cant be saved and some deserve one last ride rather than sitting rotting away to nothing!!

I may be getting a 1964 imperial crown 4dr interior is ROUGH and lower quarters.but runs and moves And a 70 imperial 2 door with a 440 thats very rusty
Will be parting both cars if anyone is interested stay tune

Mice seem to love eating and making nests out of all build sheets but I'll check these cars for them and tags when the cars arrive

Back