Hot Stove Car Show

Retroman

Reaction score
Its cold and I am dreaming of cruising to a car show and walking around in the sun looking at all the cool cars...so I thought I would check out the registration to one of my favorite car shows in the Northeast, the antique and classic car show in Macungie, PA called Das Awkscht Fescht. The show is held August 2,3,4 2019. This year’s feature is Chrysler/Mopar Products. I thought we could make a C-body max effort. The show is very interesting in that it is a different registration for each day so you see different cars over the three days, unless they register for all three. It is usually well attended. There is also an old toy show and flea market associated with the show. I grew up going to this show and it’s in its 56th year. I try to support it each year. Hope to see you there. Retroman

F4323BF0-F8D5-4352-87A3-868A640DB8B3.jpeg

I kind of forgot about this show. Thanks for posting! It is a huge event. I'm going to try and squeeze it in. Very nice area to visit also I might add. :thumbsup:

Near Allentown, PA & almost 4 hours from me. Not sure that is going to happen for me.

Its cold and I am dreaming of cruising to a car show and walking around in the sun looking at all the cool cars...so I thought I would check out the registration to one of my favorite car shows in the Northeast, the antique and classic car show in Macungie, PA called Das Awkscht Fescht. The show is held August 2,3,4 2019. This year’s feature is Chrysler/Mopar Products. I thought we could make a C-body max effort. The show is very interesting in that it is a different registration for each day so you see different cars over the three days, unless they register for all three. It is usually well attended. There is also an old toy show and flea market associated with the show. I grew up going to this show and it’s in its 56th year. I try to support it each year. Hope to see you there. Retroman

View attachment 252012

Went to this meet back in 2015 with the Chrysler 300 Club, Intl. It is a terrific meet. Here is a link to some of the photos taken by club members:

Magungie meet event report cars

A car show with a toy show and flea market! My kind of thing. Wish we had shows like that.

I haven't been to this before, but if Chrysler products are being specially featured, we REALLY should try to get to it.

MJ.

Back