How did your weekend go ?

Welder guy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
IMG_4657.JPG
I just had the perfect Saturday evening yesterday. Warm weather, had one of the best BBQ suppers at a friends house and had a chance to go for a evening cruise. I couldn't resist a picture of the car in the late day light. 69 sport fury convertible

That is a beauty, love the color combo.:thumbsup:

You dog I certainly didn't get to do anything that fun. It rained and hailed hard here yesterday. My sister was watching the kids for us and here car got hail damage. my T&C sitting right beside hers nothing that I could see last night.

You dog I certainly didn't get to do anything that fun. It rained and hailed hard here yesterday. My sister was watching the kids for us and here car got hail damage. my T&C sitting right beside hers nothing that I could see last night.
Oh man sorry to hear. I've been through some nasty hail storms in my time I hope there is no damage!

Looks awesome Marlowe! I drove to Vernon BC and back on Sunday 14 hours ugg. Picked up my wifes 96 year old Grandpa's 99 Buick Century Limited. He has a Honda and the Buick just sits. Giving it to my youngest to drive only has 70000kms (42000miles for my Yankee friends) her Neon is on its last legs 268000kms
IMG_7503.JPG

Beautiful day for a long drive though...
IMG_7615.JPG

IMG_7620.JPG

Back