How many 1970 Fury "three on the tree" cars?

Kilcherb

Reaction score
:70s_rule:Hi all: Does anyone know where I can or if I can find out just how many " Three on the tree" Fury's were built in 1970? I bought the one posted on cars-on-line recently and will be putting a 450hp stroker engine in it this spring among some other cool things. Just a cruiser w attitude and I'm keeping the shifter cause They're fun to drive.
Thanks,
Bill

Yup and thank you, looking forward to being on here and all it has to offer those of us w C bodies.

70wagon2.jpg

70wagon2.jpg

70wagon2.jpg

It's green alright, but still no three on the tree.;)

70wagon2.jpg

No they dont. Not that year anyway.
That's a 1970 Plymouth Custom Suburban Wagon.
Early 60's, yes.

How about something rational and probable.
The owner converted it.
During those years Spark-O-Matic sold a zillion of them.

s-l1000.jpg

Compare the boot and the shifter in the car to the Sparkomatic one...

full

What's doin' on the speedometer face in the photo? What's with the white squares?

What's doin' on the speedometer face in the photo? What's with the white squares?
When they switched over to KPH. here in Canada,you could buy these little stickey thingies that you attached to the speedo lens over or under the MPH. to keep you out of trouble,easier then doing the math when there are red lights behind you. 50=30,80=50,100=60 and so on.

sorry stan i was asking kilcherb. to see if it was originally an auto column shift car. the shifter looks too short for a bench seat car.

Back