How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

No it’s fine. I think it is just so common that we started pointing it out. We need a hose emoticon.

I thought it might confirm the intent to spruce up a car for sale from a wash... but lack of detail to hide it away. Not as bad as say garbage on the interior floor mats, etc...

Hose = "Look how amazingly clean my POS is, it must be worth the out of this world price I'm asking!"

I called out the hose aloud when I saw it.

Edit: I hate my predictive texting.

Last edited:
Just keeping track: two recent Imperial sellers that never returned request for more photos. wth?
72imperialwisc.jpg
73yellow9.jpg

add to the list of sadness:
Here's a 73 parts car popped up on FB today...I put in my parts request...it's getting picked at like a Thanksgiving turkey carcass.
73partedout.jpg
73partedout1.jpg
73partedout2.jpg

Wow! That Imp is bombed out!
I have a 73 Imperial 2 dr. Thinking of putting it up for sale. I like it a lot though. Its still in its original color burnt red metallic. White top, white interior. Roadworthy and insured. Motor has been redone years ago, that's about it. Put new tires on it. Stock car, driver. I also have a 69 2 dr Imp. All green, bench seat.

I have a 73 Imperial 2 dr. Thinking of putting it up for sale. I like it a lot though. Its still in its original color burnt red metallic. White top, white interior. Roadworthy and insured. Motor has been redone years ago, that's about it. Put new tires on it. Stock car, driver. I also have a 69 2 dr Imp. All green, bench seat.
Pictures?

There hasn't been many for sale lately and this one sold I believe...it got some attention in another thread...I'll just post photo for tallying purposes...I personally prefer the 4Dr models. Hope to see some come up for sale in the Spring.View attachment 147841
Is that the yellow 72 with sun roof from S Carolina ? that I almost bought about 3 years ago? Its top vinyl top was removed and yellow paint was up on the C pillers like this one. The kid sold it to me then reniged because I think he got a better offer! It was a twin to my old 73 sun roof car that is now in Isrial and a member of this blog, Hemmie is his name?

Is that the yellow 72 with sun roof from S Carolina ? that I almost bought about 3 years ago? Its top vinyl top was removed and yellow paint was up on the C pillers like this one. The kid sold it to me then reniged because I think he got a better offer! It was a twin to my old 73 sun roof car that is now in Isrial and a member of this blog, Hemmie is his name?
Not sure if same...the yellow coupe seller was in Louisiana when I called him a month plus ago...he said a guy from Australia wants first dibs on it...I never got a call back.

I wonder if that was John Lebarron73 from Ausi who I met Saturday with the white four door who posted here yesterday? Is this you Lebaron 73

Back