How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Keeping Track....
This might be a useless thread to some or many...But, it might be a wakeup call on how many 72-73 Imperials are out there for sale and available in a given timespan from now until? I would like to just see what pops up on CL , FB, Ebay, Hemmings, Gateway, etc and post accordingly...where I monitor these sites pretty closely. I would love to add another Imperial in 2018. I even have my wife shopping for the next set of Baby Moons...(jk) I love this body style so much I have to have another.
Here are three below that I know of recently: black(NV), red(MS) and a white one(TN).
Baby%20Moons.jpg
tally1.jpg
tally2.jpg
tally3.jpg

When I get out of the hospital......i will post a picture of a 73 Imp that I've been chasing for 5 years.

Triple black '73...:rolleyes:
It seems like as time goes by, less of the '72s and '73s are being offered for sale, watch the price for them (good ones) steadily go up.

I should have added this one that was for sale and sold I believe... I forgot it was in recent thread with the 74...
72black2dr.jpg

Adding to the list:
Here's a '73 close to home on CL...$2500.00...but mice got to interior per seller...asked for more pics.
73grey.jpg
73grey2.jpg

I take my previous comment back. But if one can get it for a low price, it could make a good "beater" Imperial

I take my previous comment back. But if one can get it for a low price, it could make a good "beater" Imperial
I guess anything is fixable...I just wonder how much rot might be underneath sitting outside probably for awhile. I guess I could drive to this one and check it out...only about an hour and some change one way from home. See if it's still available this weekend. Maybe a short road trip.

That's definitely a good sign. The biggest Plus is the fact that it's close to your home. I can't wait to hear updates.

Link?
More like 1K-1.5K if the motor runs or at least turns freely.

It doesn't look like it has been sitting where it's at for to long. Tires look recently pumped up and the glass is pretty clean.

Back