How to make a C body disappear....

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Well, I had the pleasure of parking next to Zymurgy this weekend. I saved a spot for him & then not one single person looked at my car after he pulled in....

Thanks Ross and thanks for the trophy. Nice show you are looking at the c-bodies, but there were a lot of nice cars. Here are 2 I liked. The paint on the Cougar was flawless and amazing.

IMG_20160925_152030375.jpg
IMG_20160925_151940499.jpg
IMG_20160925_151954314.jpg

I didn't know the '66 had a name. Any progress on the Wooly Mammoth???

Ross, Pimperial was what I called my yellow coupe that you bought from me three years back. Glad the name stuck and started something. It was also called the Banana Boat. Hope its doing well in Isrial and hasn't been a war casualty! Miss her!

Ross, Pimperial was what I called my yellow coupe that you bought from me three years back. Glad the name stuck and started something. It was also called the Banana Boat. Hope its doing well in Isrial and hasn't been a war casualty! Miss her!

I met Ross the for the first time driving the "banana boat" it was indeed a beautiful car.

Ross's Imperial4s.jpg
Ross's Imperial 1s.jpg

Doncha just hate that guy?!?

Ross reminds me of my cousin in Green Bay.

Started and runs his own business. Works extremely hard and plays hard. Earned everything he has....no doubt!

Same with Ross!!!

Back