How well do you know your Mopar radios?

sethjof

Reaction score
Please help me ID these radios without part numbers. The radio at the bottom left says Chrysler All Transistor. The radio at the bottom right says Dodge All Transistor.

Thanks for your time.

20151208_160124.jpg

Top looks to be '67 Fury
2nd looks like '63 - '64 Valiant
Bottom left appears to be '63 - '64 Dodge 880
Bottom right is '66 - '67 Coronet (positively)

Top left looks like a Mopar 3655 which fits my 66-300 and which I am looking for. If it works I am a buyer.

image.jpg

Thanks, Patrick66!

I was able to match the top radio to pics of a 67 Fury on the web. So we are set there.

For the middle left, I'm now thinking that's from a 65 Chrysler (I should have mentioned in the original post that it says Chrysler). All of the pics I saw of 63-64 Valiant radios had round buttons.

For the lower left, I think it's 63-64 Chrysler now (unless the put radios stamped "Chrysler" in Dodge cars too).

And I was able to match the lower right radio to pics of a 67 Coronet.

Thanks, Patrick66!

I was able to match the top radio to pics of a 67 Fury on the web. So we are set there.

For the middle left, I'm now thinking that's from a 65 Chrysler (I should have mentioned in the original post that it says Chrysler). All of the pics I saw of 63-64 Valiant radios had round buttons.

For the lower left, I think it's 63-64 Chrysler now (unless the put radios stamped "Chrysler" in Dodge cars too).

And I was able to match the lower right radio to pics of a 67 Coronet.
Old eyes Mopar 365S

PM sent

image.jpg

Back