HP manifolds question.....

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
[ 360 2brl ]
Registered Member #997
Joined Wed Jun 20 2007, 10:56AM
posts 201
I have a pair of HP exhaust manifolds removed from a 69 300 TNT engine That I would like to use on my 69 300 with NON TNT 440.

Just by eyeballing it looks like the HP manifolds will allign with the single exhaust crossover. Can anyone verify this....?

I know it sounds counter productive but I plan on duals in the future and I have a leaking right side manifold that needs to be replaced.

Thanks, Will.

Check the chart on the TTI website.

Good suggestion, I went to the TTI site and there is only one number listed for the system that fits my 300. I then called and talked with a tech there and he said they would require a manifold number upon ordering, but didn't know if there was actually a difference with my application...... SOOooooo..... I still don't know.

Unless I am reading your question incorrectly The H.P. Manifolds are 2 1/2 and the logs are 2 1/4 openings but you already determined it wont work so all this is useless banter...........

Unless I am reading your question incorrectly The H.P. Manifolds are 2 1/2 and the logs are 2 1/4 openings.QUOTE]

Even with the different outlet size the flanges would still bolt up. The problem is in the way the flanges are clocked. The right side is just slightly different and the left side is a lot different.

Back