Hurricane Season 2020

I cannot begin to understand or explain why there was so much resistance to get this job done,
Well, I do :poke:
Glad you followed through to completion on this one.
That's great news.
Don't forget Jav's buying the steaks this time, lol.

Thank you for updating folks. I received similar information.

I was in the hospital from Sunday evening until yesterday. It was a planned visit, per my cardiologist, to check myself in with chest pain (discomfort) and eventually get the second stent I've been working on all summer. Good news, they successfully installed the thing and the part of my ticker that was 100% blocked is now getting juice. I am expecting a much better recovery than I had been experiencing after the first one. I cannot begin to understand or explain why there was so much resistance to get this job done, I'm simply going to focus on enjoying that its handled now.

Terrific news, Jeff. I had no idea they had you laid out on the table. . . Now. . . Get outside and wax those New Yorkers!

Hope Will is fine !

Carsten

Thanks for the concern and well wishes y'all. I got home yesterday and although the area is a huge mess my place and both cars escaped any damage. Lots of building damage, sheds blown away, huge trees broken or pushed over and lots of debris all over.
Still no electric here. I'm running off a generator.

Thanks for the concern and well wishes y'all. I got home yesterday and although the area is a huge mess my place and both cars escaped any damage. Lots of building damage, sheds blown away, huge trees broken or pushed over and lots of debris all over.
Still no electric here. I'm running off a generator.

Glad to hear everything is mostly OK, Will.

Glad to hear Will. How far are you from the coast?

I'm about 10 miles as the crow flies Scott.

...I'm running off a generator.

Glad that you are ok.
Please share your setup regarding the generator. I have been toying with getting an alternative power system.

I don't know if alternative power is the correct term. I have a 1000 W Honda that's very portable that I usually carry in Connie. It works very well for light duty and has a economy setting that reduces engine speed until there's a demand for power. It's super quiet. You can sit next to it and carry on a conversation. They are not real cheap but the best bang for the buck.

I'm about 10 miles as the crow flies Scott.

...I'm running off a generator.

Glad that you are ok.
Please share your setup regarding the generator. I have been toying with getting an alternative power system.

I don't know if alternative power is the correct term. I have a 1000 W Honda that's very portable that I usually carry in Connie. It works very well for light duty and has a economy setting that reduces engine speed until there's a demand for power. It's super quiet. You can sit next to it and carry on a conversation. They are not real cheap but the best bang for the buck.
You have a great little generator... but it doesn't float for crap... fortunately it seems to dry out nicely :lol:

Gave em up Apr 2000 for the second time, after an 11 month run. Cravings come and go. Overall don't miss them, or the cost.

Back