For Sale HURST 300s on Ebay NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh23t

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE more photos on ebay

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 300 Hurst | eBay

In storage for over 25-30 years. 2 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst cars. Needs restoration but 1 is very restorable with little rust but has dents and dings. The other has rust in the floors and frame. Both have original TNT 440’s which run. Comes with lots of parts for restoration. 2 NOS full 1/4 panels. 2 front sub frames, one used the other is new Chrysler NOS piece. Extra 300 front and rear bumpers. 2 sets of complete grill and headlight assemblies. 2 sets of 300 wheels with caps and rings. Extra front fenders and 300 hood. Shipping is up to buyer. $2000 US down within 48hrs. NO RESERVE
VIN
CM23U0C215685
CM23U0C226693

s-l1600.jpg

s-l5008.jpg

s-l5009.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16005.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

s-l16007.jpg

s-l50010.jpg

Interesting, I hope whoever purchases them finds their way to our site. I’d be interested in following their progress.

The one in the foreground looks to have already seen a derby. Seller has 2, count em, 2 sub frames, which suggest that both cars are rotten. Probably lucky to get $5k for the pair unless they are a lot better than they look.

Dave

Properly restored what is one worth? 35K? If so at the starting price you won't break even and it would need to be a labour of love.

Shipping details state that they are in Ontario Canada, which makes it even more likely the undersides are toast.

Dave

Stored for 30 years, I guess outside. The one that the seller says is very restorable, is so banged up, it looks like it was driven by Sammy Davis Jr with his good eye covered.

Another minor issue...
States both have TNT motors and shows both to have U in VIN..
But the motor pic is,,, BLUE......

One orange engine, and one blue engine, and the blue engine one appears to have a blue painted underside of the hood.

NOS Stub Frame is a prize I'll bet.

Gee what could be in this building hiding for the past 25-30 years ?? OH MY !!!!! Twin Rare MOPARS !!!!!!!!!!

12095-675x451.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

No reserve?.... I'd say the reserve is @ $14,900. $2,000 down is all they're worth. How come both cars took hits to the rear bumper in exactly the same spot. Can't even use them... lol

Properly restored what is one worth? 35K? If so at the starting price you won't break even and it would need to be a labour of love.

My convertible started out in much better shape than either of those cars and it's restoration cost a lot more than 35K. Mine is a one owner car with a lot of family history, whereas those two Hursts have nothing going for them except to be parts cars for somebody with a one owner car like mine.

One orange engine, and one blue engine, and the blue engine one appears to have a blue painted underside of the hood.

NOS Stub Frame is a prize I'll bet.
NOS quarter as well, by the looks of it. Someone could cobble together one decent Hurst from both, if they did the work themselves.

I wish you could restore a Hurst for 35000 lol. I have a hell of lot more in mine than that after you hunt down parts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back