WANTED I am looking for the roof panel for my '68 newyorker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably going to need a parts car with severe front or rear damage, but with the center section of the body in good shape, I suspect.

FWIW,
CBODY67

Crateing for shipment (weight and size) so that it might get there in useable condition, plus "oversize" rates, are just part of the deal. There is a normal joint on the C-pillar where the roof panel and quarter panel meet, which would be a good place to cut from the parts car. Possibly something similar on the A-pillars, too? Which can mean the crate would be probably 2 feet high. Not a lot of weight, but it's the size of the crate that would increase the freight charges.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Crateing for shipment (weight and size) so that it might get there in useable condition, plus "oversize" rates, are just part of the deal. There is a normal joint on the C-pillar where the roof panel and quarter panel meet, which would be a good place to cut from the parts car. Possibly something similar on the A-pillars, too? Which can mean the crate would be probably 2 feet high. Not a lot of weight, but it's the size of the crate that would increase the freight charges.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
Thank you very much for the ideas, I will take them into account, I hope I can find the ceiling. In any case the. Shipping would be to Doral, FL. From that point I import him Savior by consolidated cargo.

Sorry I can't help, both those cars are long gone now. The yard owner where I was storing them got attacked by city bylaw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back