I asked ChatGPT to write a motto for a Chrysler C-Body user group

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I asked ChatGPT to write a motto for a Chrysler C-Body user group. The answer I got was:

"Drive with Pride, Share with Pride: The Chrysler C-Body Experience."

That’s great!

AI is here to stay. Folks better get comfortable with an entirely different future than what most had imaged.

My understanding is the universities are really worried because the AI essays will be original (not plagiarized), completely on point for the subject, and likely better than what the professors of the classes could write.

This is going to some interesting times!

I think I'd make one small change:

"Drive with Style, Share with Pride: The Chrysler C-Body Experience."

I’m going to do my best to pretend it doesn’t exist for as long as I possibly can.

That’s great!

AI is here to stay. Folks better get comfortable with an entirely different future than what most had imaged.

My understanding is the universities are really worried because the AI essays will be original (not plagiarized), completely on point for the subject, and likely better than what the professors of the classes could write.

This is going to some interesting times!
Professors, politicians, and etc. will be replaced by AI. Say welcome to your new masters.
:p

Semi serious point here. I am with @SPF Required ... the AI world is gonna be interesting. One downside I see. I am too old to fully benefit from the AI wave. It not coming, but its here. Nowhere near as big as its gonna be I think.

Last edited:
Um, that slogan sounds exactly like the kind of robotic crap I'd expect from AI or an HR department. If that's the best AI can do (and I know it isn't) then those robots are going to be damn easy to spot and kill.

can't replace good car mechanics. the innovation needed for diagnostics and repairs is unique to the circumstance and happens in real time.
The advice I give young people is to learn a trade. Some things are going away... But we'll always need plumbers and I don't see the mortician trade going away soon.

Couple a trade with a good understanding of technology and the world is yours.

Not sold on AI completely taking over, but it is here to stay at some capacity.

Learn and adapt with a positive attitude is the key to success and co-existing with new technology and trends.

It has served me well from a poor farm boy signing up for a diesel mechanics course, because I wanted to learn how diesel engine really worked, to expanding my knowledge and adapting to get me where I am today.
(disclaimer, I haven't been a diesel mechanic for wage in 34 years, but what I learned and added to my skillset served me well)

The world (and the job market) will leave you behind if you don't adapt. You don't have to agree with everything, but know that it exists whether you like it or not.
It's not one way or the other, it is a Both And World.

Not sold on AI completely taking over, but it is here to stay at some capacity.

Learn and adapt with a positive attitude is the key to success and co-existing with new technology and trends.

It has served me well from a poor farm boy signing up for a diesel mechanics course, because I wanted to learn how diesel engine really worked, to expanding my knowledge and adapting to get me where I am today.
(disclaimer, I haven't been a diesel mechanic for wage in 34 years, but what I learned and added to my skillset served me well)

The world (and the job market) will leave you behind if you don't adapt. You don't have to agree with everything, but know that it exists whether you like it or not.
It's not one way or the other, it is a Both And World.
Agreed.

What I see happening in high schools and universities to reduce the amount of AI influence on essays etc., is that there is going to be a move back to handwritten submissions.

Two comments. Schools here don't teach students to write, so "handwritten submissions" will be problematic.
Second, humans will always need food and shelter. Machines and equipment will always need to be housed, powered, maintained and operated. Society may change in many ways, but humans will remain essentially the same.
I am very glad to be a "senior citizen", retired, old fashoned, and with few years left. I just pray that the next generations will sort this all out. It is, after all, thier "brave new world", not mine! Lindsay

they'll automate the recycling of bodies. turn 'em in to crackers for human consumption.
51RcDICX4ML._SY300_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B005H5ZOEU

"PJ O'Rourke went away today to a writing heaven far away" resonated deeply with me. The way the author crafts words is akin to a painter creating a masterpiece. Each sentence is a brushstroke, forming a canvas of literary brilliance. The narrative evokes a sense of wanderlust, igniting the imagination and transporting readers to the realms of creativity. As a fellow student who cherishes the art of writing, this piece inspired me to embrace my own creative journey. It's a reminder that the written word has the power to transcend, much like the prose of O'Rourke. For those seeking inspiration, essays for sale on platforms like https://essaypro.cоm/essays-for-sale can provide valuable insights into the diverse world of writing styles and techniques.

Last edited:
Back