I don't know why I haven't driven the 60 miles yet..

Just a little rust above the tailgate glass, It would not be that hard to fix if I took my time. I'm really on the fence over this wagon. I still want to do the disc onversion on the 66/300 and upolstery. I just dont know how offten deals like this will come around.
Also the big deal is I'm trying to build a 26X40 foot garage. I guess I can forgo the skylights and 2 post lift for a year or two.

Just+Do+It.png

The choice of replacement mirrors has a taste of Cuba. But great car all in all.

Last edited:
Very unique, you'd be the only one!

The shot of the flathead is classic. I would put it back to original. Too rare to mess with.

True but I'd never get it back to a Concourse quality restoration. I don't think that flat head would make for a good daily driver, it's woefully under-powered for today's craziness. A nice small or big block Mopar-V8, dual exhaust, brakes and suspension upgrade would make it about right. Total budget in my mind is at about 3.5-4K. For cool factor a older Hemi and 4 speed would be pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Wow, survived the climate in Hawaii since 1950! Impressive in that it didn't become part of a Hawaiian wall on the leeward side.

Back