For Sale I finally found one, now I still need a better one. So please keep looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binky1945

Reaction score
Contact seller
I finally found a 1973 Plymouth Fury four door sedan!
It is in Georgia and it will be delivered here in Kentucky tomorrow.
It is a Fury three so I will still need to dumb it down to a Fury one with window cranks and inside door latches, etc. It is in decent enough shape except for the dash pad and the trunk.
It needs a partial or whole new trunk floor pan. Looking inside the rear left flat bottom corner area is gone. I am now looking for a trunk floor pan as well as another whole car.
I also have a question for everyone. Would the floor pan out of a '73 Dodge be the exact same?
Thank you and please keep looking! Jim Dent

Hey Jim, congratulations on the purchase, I hope you will start a rebuild thread on here once you get her home. Regards the 73 dodge trunk floor pan, yes it will work. No issues there at all. And if yo mean the floor pan, yes if it is a sedan or hardtop it will work. If it is a coupe or something else the rear foot wells will be different.

Hey Jim, congratulations on the purchase, I hope you will start a rebuild thread on here once you get her home. Regards the 73 dodge trunk floor pan, yes it will work. No issues there at all. And if yo mean the floor pan, yes if it is a sedan or hardtop it will work. If it is a coupe or something else the rear foot wells will be different.
Thank you so much. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back