I got my "new" old horns

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
My package came from Murray Park with my horns and some trim clips. I have already hooked up the horns. They sound great. They have a nice strong deep tone. The clips he sent me where for different trim. I should have sent a picture of the clips I needed.

I wanted to ask you guys if I discribed the wrong trim. I said it was the waist trim. I consider that the lower trim on my '66 300. Did I discribe the wrong trim?

Hmmm, Murray is good for that. ALWAYS send a picture of a part you need to Murray.

is that considered a body side molding or a lower body molding? This is where a parts book comes in handy

Hmmm, Murray is good for that. ALWAYS send a picture of a part you need to Murray.

is that considered a body side molding or a lower body molding? This is where a parts book comes in handy

The sad part is I had both on hand when I placed the order, both a picture and a parts book on DVD.

I leave nothing to chance with Murray.
Hi-rez photos with circles and arrows accompanied by a detailed description including what I will accept and won't accept.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I learned that lesson when he sent me bucket seats for a 71 Fury. He swears they came out of a 71, they were 73 seats. I ate the shipping charges on those. I gave him back the seat tracks and hard plastic pieces at Carlisle and he refunded me my five hundred bucks.

I guess I should consider myself lucky since they are only a few plastic clips that I could send back in a padded envolope. I can see a couple of 300s that should have the right clips. He just pulled the wrong ones.

He just pulled the wrong ones.
A lot of his stuff is stockpiled on the shelf. A whole bunch of horns in a huge pile would all look pretty much alike.

BTW: He buys parts. He has bought parts of my buddy Lance down here.
We don't know if it's for inventory or to fulfill a request.

Up until then, I always assumed everything that came from him was from one of his cars.
Surprises me that he's a parts flipper.

I dont look at him like that. Guys go to him because they can buy , sell or trade C body parts and pretty much the only well known guy. When someone needs a part he has it and he usually doesnt rape you. Yet, you know who to call first

Back