I keep telling myself it's a longroof, it's a longroof.

Our family vehicle is a 2007 T&C that has about 80k on it. With four kids running around the house I don't know what else would serve us better. I did have both of the rockers cut off and replaced before they go too bad and some other minor rust repairs done. I plan on it being in the family till it is classified as an antique.

Our family vehicle is a 2007 T&C that has about 80k on it. With four kids running around the house I don't know what else would serve us better. I did have both of the rockers cut off and replaced before they go too bad and some other minor rust repairs done. I plan on it being in the family till it is classified as an antique.
Thank you. Glad someone thinks like I do.

I had 2 minivans and both served me well, 97 Astro and a 03 Windstar. Now that my kids are grown I don't need one my wife has a Saturn Vue that she loves.

I just can't see myself driving a minivan.

But....I could see myself driving one of these....

Plymouth-Volare-Station-Wagon-1978-Photo-01.jpg

I would like one with a slant 6. Then I would have a vehicle that gets more than 10 mpg. LOL
My oldest friend had an 80 Volare wagon with a slant six. Couldn't kill it. the damn road salt finally ate it away, but it was driven in to the wreckers.

I wish I could have gotten you the information on the patch panels sooner. They really are nice pieces.

Mercedes decided to throw another monkey wrench in my plans and the air suspension decided to go out again. The previous owner replaced the air sorings and shocks before I bought it to the tune of $3300. Got the receipts that say so. That being said, all the electrical is good. All three fuses are good, the relay will trip with 12v power. The compressor well not so much. So not sure if it the compressor or the computer for the suspension. Either way I decided it's getting donated to Vehicles for Vets. They'll auction it off and take whatever they get and use it for the vets coming home.

That decision having been made, I had to find something for the wife and kid to cruise around in. So I did it. Flog away... It's a longroof, really....

View attachment 120330
I let my last MB go several years ago... they cost too much to own if you don't work for the dealer, which I left 12 years ago.

I like the van. Total lack of sex appeal, but reasonable to own and nicer than so much of what's out there. Proper engine options roll nicely too... :thumbsup:
I love minivans, but only the maxed out luxury ones, not the cheap versions with cheerios stuck to the carpet.
cantflip's golden rule for minivans... NEVER reach under the seats without looking first...:mad:more than one tech has found a loaded diaper that way.:realcrazy:

I find no flaws in your minivan love... great stealth vehicles too, when loaded.

Nothing mini is permitted in the driveway. We raised five kids in a 97 dodge 2500 conversion van...... we let it go once most flew the coup . I now find myself looking for another 96/97 van so the kids and grand kids can travel together.

I never considered it a long roof. That designation is reserved for Wagons only

NEVER reach under the seats without looking first...:mad:more than one tech has found a loaded diaper that way.:realcrazy:

"That has to be a "Crappy" experience.

Oh my!:wideyed: She deserves silver leather!

Back