I Know I Shouldn't Gloat But:

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I can't help it. I got my seats back for my 66 New Yorker today so I got ready to put in the new carpet and seats. When I took the old carpet out I took pictures of the floor to show you "Rust Belt" guys what a 46 year old floor can look like. LOL. PB290001_01.jpgPB290002_01.jpgPB290003_01.jpgPB290004.jpg

PB290001_01.jpg

PB290002_01.jpg

PB290003_01.jpg

PB290004.jpg

Great. So, do you have any floors like that for the 300 I looked at

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Great. So, do you have any floors like that for the 300 I looked at

The truth is I've sent plenty of floors like that to the scrap yard. Unfortunatly nobody wants to pay anything for them even though it takes hours to cut them out properly. Also they are costly to ship. But for you Stan if you get that 300 and need a floor for it i will hook you up. I've got a 68 300 and a 68 newport that both have good floors in them.

Who said anything about shipping. If I win that car, I'm sending the car to you!

Nothing like a solid car, both my cars have floors like that . The project, not quite as nice..

Yes, you should gloat

That's great when you have a rust free floor as a norm. I love desert cars!

Northwest is best, minimal to no rust and the interiors are not baking in the sun

Northwest is best, minimal to no rust and the interiors are not baking in the sun

So true.......nice to see a rust free car with an interior and rubber seals that still look brand new. I've noticed cars that are west of the Cascade Mountains are the best.

I can attest to that!
That floor does look primo, that's got to make you feel good, makes me warm and fuzzy(yep I said it).

We weren't married, I keep my stuff!

Back