I know its not a c-body but....

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been workin slowly away on my current project and decided you might wanna see some of the progress, she is a 1968 RT charger i am restoring, i also have two other projects in storage, if you look you can spy one in the background, have a guess as to what it is ;). Enjoy!

front end parts.jpgrear axle assembled.jpgrear axle assembled1.jpg

front end parts.jpg

rear axle assembled.jpg

rear axle assembled1.jpg

Nice project. The pictures are too dark to ID the secret car. LOL!

I can't tell what's back there either but the work you're doing on that Charger looks primo! Lets see more and hear some details.

And turn some lights on for crying out loud!

Ok some more pics, most of what i have been doing is replacing rusted sections either with hand made patches or as with the trunk new sheet metal, its a slow process on a budget and decided not to strip the paint back until im done so it looks ugly for now but at least i know no sheetmetal will rust up till im ready to start body work.
drivers floor pan weld thru galvanized primer.jpgLH quarter1.jpgrear window final tacking.jpgRH rear quarter panel.jpgwelded trunk.jpg

drivers floor pan weld thru galvanized primer.jpg

LH quarter1.jpg

rear window final tacking.jpg

RH rear quarter panel.jpg

welded trunk.jpg

I was thinking Cuda because of the single bucket but the fender looks wide

I think the fender looks shorter more like a cuda but you could be correct, seems there is some crumpled blue tarp or something blocking the view to the right of the headlight we can see. Might be another headlight lurking behind whatever that thing is that's blocking the view.

Oh, look farther down you can see the left fender, definitely two lights, I just caught that

Ok first prize goes to Polara71, you get a cookie! It is a 1970 RT challengerRT challenger-1.jpg

RT challenger-1.jpg

Ok you can't just tease us like that, details man!
nice metal work too!

Back