I know its not a c-body but....

Rubbing back clear with #200?
eye-popping.gif
Yup i started at 600 and even at 400 it wasnt touching it, rubbed aay for ages and it was still shiny with imperfections, the 200 grit is the only thing that will have any affect and i end up using about a full sheet on say the area of one door. Crazy stuff, Ill be glad when I got the final coat on, it certainly will be strong. And impervious to battery acid and brake fluid to boot.

Nice work on a big project!

What kind of clear is that??

Wollfen thats nice work. You have been busy. How do you keep the black snakes out of that shop? I see some cracks in the doors.

Wollfen thats nice work. You have been busy. How do you keep the black snakes out of that shop? I see some cracks in the doors.
Yah I have had a couple of snakes about here and no I havent been bitten yet, then again coming from Aus its no big deal to me but I wont say I am anything like Steve Irwin.

Be carefull my friend. There's others in that area that can hurt ya real bad. Not as bad as the Australian brown, but still pretty dangerous

Slowly getting assembled. It's the part where you take your time, and don't half *** it, just to get it done.

Okay, some updates here wth more to come later this evening, check the pics. They are self explanatory.
charger seat frames.jpgdash frame.jpgfront clip frame.jpgaccessories.jpg

charger seat frames.jpg

dash frame.jpg

front clip frame.jpg

accessories.jpg

Alrighty, here are some more pics, the grille had holes in it so I had to repair that, if you look front and back, you wont pick it. I'm very happy with that. :)repaired grille.jpggrille center5.jpggrille ps.jpggrille ds.jpgcharger in paintbooth.jpg

repaired grille.jpg

grille center5.jpg

grille ps.jpg

grille ds.jpg

charger in paintbooth.jpg

Back