I know the 60-64's aren't ACTUALLY C bodies, but how about a section for them?

How about a moderator deletes this topic.
I posted it originally, before I noticed there was a section for Forward look cars on here.
Apparently that makes me an idiot that needs to be publically stoned.
Some of us use forums to help others. Sorry for my oversight mr Commando. Go pick on someone else.
I actually hope they don't. This would make a great sticky to help introduce new members to the habits of many old members. You're not being stoned, perhaps a little hazing, but nothing that should leave a scar. I love the FL wagon...
image-jpeg.jpg

And anyone who works this hard to save a C Body is going to be a welcome addition...
Fuselage quarter panel rust repair
img_0744-jpg.jpg

You weren't attacked, but weren't coddled either... :welcome:

Now may I suggest a unique avatar to help separate your screen name from the herd of Furious members... :)

Edit: maybe use that wagon...

Last edited:
HowTF can anyone older than a useless Millennial interpret that as Hostility?
Easy... you're too blunt, and often fail to sprinkle "feel good" BS on you're posts.

Don't pull that.
You haven't been HERE long enough to understand the FCBO background.
I'm not going to get into a pissing match about your years.
I simply said No. I'm against it.
Don't pull that. :stop:
You haven't been HERE long enough to understand the FCBO background.:welcome:
I'm not going to get into a pissing match about your years. :drama:
I simply said No. I'm against it.:lol:

See... I feel much safer, thanks to the use of smileys, and now Big_John will be able to uncurl and eventually will be able view the forum without his therapy dog to comfort him...

John’s got some of the best therapy dogs!:)

See... I feel much safer, thanks to the use of smileys, and now Big_John will be able to uncurl and eventually will be able view the forum without his therapy dog to comfort him...

Maybe... I'm still a little scared though.....

John’s got some of the best therapy dogs!:)

I did.... But we've been without a dog for almost a year now... I haven't been without a dog for about 35 years and it still feels funny.

Maybe... I'm still a little scared though.....

I did.... But we've been without a dog for almost a year now... I haven't been without a dog for about 35 years and it still feels funny.
I’m sorry John, I thought you currently have one.:(

One last time, people.
I disagree with yet another dilution of the original FCBO.
I said that with a couple of dozen posts he couldn't YET understand why we don't need yet more dilution of the original FCBO.
The guy with a couple of dozen posts gets his undies in a wad and immediately calls for a mod that doesn't exist and turns the thread into a **** storm. Can I use the word "****"?
Seriously?

With all the talk by everyone so far by members ridiculing the oversensitivation in society by the professionally offended, I see the hypocrisy now.

Here.

Screenshot_2018-09-18-09-23-34.jpg

Speaking of hypocrisy.
Somehow, I don't think I'm the one with his undies in a wad as you put it.
As I mentioned earlier, some people use forums to help one another out. Apparently belittling, ridiculing and picking on others, while using foul language makes you feel better, Commando1
Would you feel better if I left this forum? Because that seems to be what you want.
All this because I asked about a section for early cars before realizing there was a section for them. Wow.
Apparently some people love drama.
I happen to love old Chrysler cars and that's why I am here.

So how about we drop all this nonsense and just enjoy talking about old cars.

Last edited:
I actually hope they don't. This would make a great sticky to help introduce new members to the habits of many old members. You're not being stoned, perhaps a little hazing, but nothing that should leave a scar. I love the FL wagon...
View attachment 214205
And anyone who works this hard to save a C Body is going to be a welcome addition...
Fuselage quarter panel rust repair
View attachment 214206
You weren't attacked, but weren't coddled either... :welcome:

Now may I suggest a unique avatar to help separate your screen name from the herd of Furious members... :)

Edit: maybe use that wagon...
Thank you cantflip

l like old cars...…..like the old wagons to...lookin forward to yer build thread and pics

Maybe if EVERYBODY starts over.
Hey welcome to FCBO! We here enjoy all the different models and years, and all models of C bodies are welcome. Need advice? There is always someone here that knows something about every single year and model. Some here are cranky, and I personally Ignore them. and I am sure I may appear cranky at times.
Sorry about that in advance.
My garage houses a Chrysler as old as 1941, and as new as 1977. That Includes the first finned Plymouth, and a not bad 1960 matador. There are also 2 66's ,2 67's, and a 68 C body. I like them all, at least until I begin to forget my name.
Not today though,

1960 matador march 30 2018.jpg

10 march 56 plymouth.jpg

A little civility goes a long way in this world. By all means, stand firmly behind site's purposes and traditions. No need, however, to talk to an earnest newcomer like an errant child.
Heck, I don't even treat kids that way...

So how about we drop all this nonsense and just enjoy talking about old cars.
Good idea...
Thank you cantflip
Welcome, now go post more car **** and leave the rest behind...

You'll find @commando1 did answer and is a valued contributor. Relax and acclimate, you'll find some of the best Mopar buds you could want in here.

Maybe if EVERYBODY starts over.
Hey welcome to FCBO! We here enjoy all the different models and years, and all models of C bodies are welcome. Need advice? There is always someone here that knows something about every single year and model. Some here are cranky, and I personally Ignore them. and I am sure I may appear cranky at times.
Sorry about that in advance.
My garage houses a Chrysler as old as 1941, and as new as 1977. That Includes the first finned Plymouth, and a not bad 1960 matador. There are also 2 66's ,2 67's, and a 68 C body. I like them all, at least until I begin to forget my name.
Not today though,

View attachment 214438

View attachment 214439
Thanks. Great cars you have there. I love the 60 Dodges too.

Well I'm sort of with Stan on this one,
We could just rename the Forward Look Forum "Other Mopars" as people do ask about other cars, some of us have other cars and may not feel like joining yet another forum. I'f my only car was a non C-Body I would not be here Forward Look or other.

I have always seen the Mopar Wagons as a C-Body wagon section, not sure why we even have it, why not a Service Car section and a Convertible section, oh and a 300-H section...

Imperials? I'm on the fence with this one

Do we really need both a "Restoration" and a "Member's Projects & Restorations" or either of them, just put them in the appropriate section "Fuselage Years" etc.

My vote, 1 leave it alone. 2 rename Forward Look Forum

Alan

[QUOTE="MrMoparCHP,

My vote, 1 leave it alone. 2 rename Forward Look Forum[/QUOTE]

Many of the forward look era cars are what spawned the C body series of Mopars later on. Kind of a heritage thing. The Exner era, (or forward look era), ended with the 61 models but the influence of them carried through from 62 to 64 when the official C body era began.
The "Forward Look" forum was suggested, worked out and voted in by the members of the C body forum. It has opened the door to many new members here.

Back