I Need A Lawyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubs300

Reaction score
I need one that knows and deal's with negligence of Title 10 US Code section 12731. I will hold no further discussion in this matter!
Please contact me by PM. Thanks

I need one that knows and deal's with negligence of . I will hold no further discussion in this matter!
Please contact me by PM. Thanks
My 3 cats and I just had a lively discussion about Title 10 US Code section 12731 the other day.

Last edited:
Look he cut raises. I don't think anyone's changing that..

The president can propose cuts, slow downs in benefit increases etc as part of the budget process. Whether or not any of his proposals are written into law rests with what Congress decides to do, it is all about how the money is allocated by Congress. Once that process is completed, that is the law and there is little recourse.

Dave

Isn't law until he signs it, or the Senate gets 2/3's.

Didn't they change the filibuster rule on general business some years ago to where they only needed 60 votes to proceed? For federal appointments and judges they changed it to a simple majority.

Dave

I will be getting my 2.8% on 1 Jan. It's been law known for a few months. My issue involves trying to get my retirement after fighting for it for almost a year! Large amount's of back pay is owed and they won't pay due to incompetence!

I will be getting my 2.8% on 1 Jan. It's been law known for a few months. My issue involves trying to get my retirement after fighting for it for almost a year! Large amount's of back pay is owed and they won't pay due to incompetence!

There is an appeal process for this type of issue. First step is to request an audit of your pension account. Probably want to have an attorney handle that so it does not get screwed up any worse than it already is.

Once the audit is completed, any shortfall in the payments, if any, should be obvious to all parties and that should resolve the issue. Take it one step at a time and this process is usually not a quick one. If you audit appeal is successful, your legal fees will normally be part of any settlement. There will also be an interest payment calculated on any past due payments.

Dave

gkykf7i0kqa21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back