I Think I Just Purchased This

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, it is not a 72 or 73, but I could not resist. A 68 Imperial Crown Convertible!

1595e.jpg
1595g.jpg
1595j.jpg

Very very nice, I love the red exterior with white interior.:). May I however ask why you said you THINK you bought it in your title? :poke:

Very very nice, I love the red exterior with white interior.:). May I however ask why you said you THINK you bought it in your title? :poke:
Just being funny, finalizing paperwork. I picked up two Cordobas in Dearborn (home of Ford!) and saw this on the floor, and had to have it! So, signed the purchase papers tonight, and it is not a Fusie! I really like the straight and long line!

TWO Cordobas, plus the Imperial? Interesting . . . .

Like that Imperial! Great color for that car.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Holy CRAP!!!!! Congrats to you sir!!!!!:thumbsup::steering:

Do you like attracting attention or what???!!!

Wow.

You will be creating traffic chaos where ever you go!

Pure eye candy, congrats!

very nice

i got my polara from gateway classic cars STL 15 years ago; it was a consignment antique mall back then lol

Great score, what a beautiful classy ride please post more photo's when you get it home.

I tried buying a couple E bodies at Gateway Dearborn several years ago. Both deals fell through. All their cars were consignment deals at that time. Both sellers were hard to get hold of and prices non negotiable. The Gateway agents were pissed at these guys. It was as if they just wanted free car storage for the winter.

I tried buying a couple E bodies at Gateway Dearborn several years ago. Both deals fell through. All their cars were consignment deals at that time. Both sellers were hard to get hold of and prices non negotiable. The Gateway agents were pissed at these guys. It was as if they just wanted free car storage for the winter.
Today sellers are a little bit more motivated. Average time is over 9 months before they sell. With the quarantine, very few have sold in the past 3 months.

Congratulations! Quite a beauty! The little details on the Imperials fascinate me, such as the 2 toned door handles in chrome and stainless (woodgrain in 67).

Back