I traded in the T&C minivan

Bryan

Reaction score
For This.. Love it!
IMG_6039.JPG
IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

Good taste!! Traded my '14 in on a '17. Same color as yours(old one was also same color). It is the only color Ram I would buy, short of maybe red. Everything else on the standard palette is ......bleah. Good luck with it.

Good taste!! Traded my '14 in on a '17. Same color as yours(old one was also same color). It is the only color Ram I would buy, short of maybe red. Everything else on the standard palette is ......bleah. Good luck with it.
This is a '17 too. The only color my wife wanted to look at. In fact she was the one that pushed to trade. She rode in a blue one and fell in love with it. She kept on and on about how pretty, comfortable, smooth and quiet it was and we should look for one. Well, we drove by the Chrysler dealer and there was this one sitting in front with the "certified" used cars. Some guy bought it, drove it for a couple of months and decided it was too big for him so traded it in on a jeep Wrangler. He lost almost $20,000 on the deal, but I ended up saving over 17,000 off the cost of an identical new one.

Back