Ignition wiring (My car should be on fire)

I've found the 66 Codies to be the simplest and best designed cars ever made. I've owned and driven Fords, Chevies and an International all older than 1966 too, and what made me a Moparian For Life was the EXCELLENT, SIMPLE DESIGN THAT WAS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! The other guys came within a country mile maybe of getting it right, but Mopar hit it right on the head of a positronic nail.

Once you get familiar with your C body, you'll see what I mean. I had a 68 Furd Disgustang when I got my 66 New Yorker in 2004. Pity I got deathly ill in 2005..... but that NYer convinced me for good.

Quick update. The deeper I go the bigger the mess. Wires have been spliced and rear spliced.
Does anyone make a complete wiring harness with all the ends?

IMG_20200308_102419.jpg

IMG_20200308_102639.jpg

IMG_20200308_103605_217.jpg

the gauges are in a different configuration for dodge. i don't know if the fury harness can be made to work or not.

the gauges are in a different configuration for dodge. i don't know if the fury harness can be made to work or not.
If it's some minor changes (change some ends or lengthening some wire) I have no problem doing that

Just as I thought... Total gut.
At least when starting from scratch you will know it will work and be safe.

Don't guess i can buy a new bare bulk head connector? That and single pin plugs are the only thing I can't find for a reasonable price

Don't guess i can buy a new bare bulk head connector? That and single pin plugs are the only thing I can't find for a reasonable price
Is your bulkhead black or white? The black one is now available in repop.
Typically you buy a used harness the bulkhead is with it.

Is your bulkhead black or white? The black one is now available in repop.
Typically you buy a used harness the bulkhead is with it.
Pretty sure it's black. Not sure if I want to go with a 50 year old wiring harness. I'll probably end up building a new one

Most likely I'll get the generic Mopar wiring harness since I plan on running a digital dash and led lights all around anyway

And purest need not worry. Nothing in useable condition will be damaged, cut, or modified.

And purest need not worry. Nothing in useable condition will be damaged, cut, or modified.
No worries.
My car is far from stock--or original for that matter-but still looks "stock" to the general public.
It is your car and as long as you are happy with it that's all that matters.
I totally get it you do not want to trust a 50 year old used harness. That's why I recommend opening it up and test the continuity of each and every circuit.
Since your electrical needs a total rebuild,I also get that going new will be a piece of mind for yourself.
Ton of work either way.
Any questions just ask!!

Back