Illegal Immigration...

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
562661_10151312166576222_1080473438_n.jpg

And yet we have thousands of jobless and homeless veterans who put their lives on the line to defend this country and the V.A. turns their back on them. Not what we were told when we signed up.

Don't forget the continual flow of work visa's for tech jobs so that Americans can work at Walmart and McDonalds......

That's an argument for the guy with no argument. Even what we call native Americans had migrated here at some point. :thumbsup::

At this stage of the game the whole immigration thing needs to stop. We're full, too many problems and out of control. Times have changed. .. give that damn statue back to the French, it's been nothing but trouble since it's been here

Sorry. We're full. The Gravy Train is sold out. No more room. Overcrowded and violating fire codes.
We're becoming like Brazil and India.

Petare_Slums_in_Caracas.jpg

slum.jpg

I moved to Fumbuck County to get away from this crap.
Wasn't far enough.
Should have gone to Barrow Alaska.

Except for native Americans, is this not a nation of immigrants?

Glenn

Nice try. I was born in the USA, as were my dad, my granddad, and my great-granddad. We are a nation of settlers, certainly, but I sure as hell am NOT an "immigrant".

Okay, maybe you are not an immigrant. I do think you get my point about people migrating here to the US from other countries. I am an immigrant. Wasn't born in the US, although I'm fairly confident I am of this planet.

Glenn

I was not the first human to live on the property my wife and I now own. Bought legaly and its not open to squatters. If life in their hell hole is bad enough to want to leave, band together and fix it, or come through the front door legally.

I was not the first human to live on the property my wife and I now own. Bought legaly and its not open to squatters. If life in their hell hole is bad enough to want to leave, band together and fix it, or come through the front door legally.

How about not at all?

Okay, maybe you are not an immigrant. I do think you get my point about people migrating here to the US from other countries. I am an immigrant. Wasn't born in the US, although I'm fairly confident I am of this planet.

Glenn
I get your point Glenn but to many, charity begins at home. This country has seen to it that the rest of the world benefits before we do? Doesn't make sense. I'm done with the whole immigration thing, legal or not

They come here because we give them stuff forever and ever.
Cut off the gravy train. That will stop the flow.

The Obama Administration has moved the U.S. farther from enforcement of immigration laws and is sending an unmistakable message to the American people that it will not enforce our laws. Equally problematic, amnesty legislation, most clearly embodied in the Senate’s S. 744, sends a clear signal to the millions of illegal immigrants in the U.S. and millions of potential immigrants still in their home countries that entering and staying in the U.S. illegally is no bar to permanent residence and even citizenship if you can remain undetected until the next amnesty. This message will not stop illegal immigration; it will only encourage more, as seen by the rising numbers of illegal immigrants and border crossings that correspond with Congress debating amnesty and economic growth slowly increasing.
http://solutions.heritage.org/immigration/

Trump gets it.

I'm not for illegal immigration. I'm willing to stand by the laws of the country. At times I lean to what Polara71 is saying, then there's other times when I feel hypocritical with that.

Glenn

P.S. I edited this because I made a mistake in referencing someone. If one of you read this before I edited this I want to acknowledge that I changed the reference!

Wow, heavy stuff. My Mother lived in the US from 1962 (experienced the Cuban Missile crisis) to 1967, and I have lived in both Cleveland and Chicago for short periods. Have also visited several for work reasons, visiting relatives etc.

Is it ok for me to visit next year, Carlisle maybe? Please? Lol.

Not a comfortable subject, my home country has experienced the same thing over the last 15 - 20 years. No easy solutions.

Back