I'm back on C bodies. My new to me 1972 NYB Coupe

NWPT70

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I am back on C-bodies as I just bought this 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 door hardtop. 440 4 barrel with factory sunroof. Solid car looks original. This one was not discovered on C bodies surprisingly.

01717_25H6fSMRKQ8_1200x900 (1).jpg

00g0g_BKuvExQWQr_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_cFDArvM2TNN_1200x900.jpg

Nice grab! Gorgeous car. Look forward to more pics.

Congrats! How'd we miss that one???

And it has a sunroof. I wonder if it still works???
The sunroof does not work at the moment, there seems to be no power at the moment. I will be looking into it for sure. I hope parts can be located if needed.

@sdweatherman will be interested to see this beauty!
Thanks detmatt! I spotted this one on Craigslist in May and got pretty excited. This is the first 1972 sunroof Chrysler that I have been able to document so far - almost started to think that none existed anymore! With an early April Scheduled build date and a VON ending with 210 - it looks like very roughly 270-280 Chryslers got the power sunroof for 1972.

The sunroof does not work at the moment, there seems to be no power at the moment. I will be looking into it for sure. I hope parts can be located if needed.
kingbowl93 - if you are in need of any sunroof parts, I have a contact that may be able to track some down. Just let me know.
Scott Rudge
Mopar Sunroof Registry.

kingbowl93 - if you are in need of any sunroof parts, I have a contact that may be able to track some down. Just let me know.
Scott Rudge
Mopar Sunroof Registry.

Scott, is your contact Jake in Michigan or someone else? If it is someone else, maybe you could PM me your contact info as well. Thanks man!
Steve

Thanks detmatt! I spotted this one on Craigslist in May and got pretty excited. This is the first 1972 sunroof Chrysler that I have been able to document so far - almost started to think that none existed anymore! With an early April Scheduled build date and a VON ending with 210 - it looks like very roughly 270-280 Chryslers got the power sunroof for 1972.

This makes me glad I bought it! Thanks for that information!

Back