I'm back!!!!!

Marian

Reaction score
Missed you guys. Sometimes people come and go in your life. "Greater is coming" says the Lord. Life sometime throws you a curve ball. You either swing and hit or you miss. I choose to hit. Being a "girl", I cried when I saw what my baby looks like. It's ok to cry. Here are the latest pics. Still looking for a left motor mount # 2465861. If anyone can help with info about new or used...let me know. Like I said....I've missed you guys...but I'm back. 20131102_130610.jpg20131102_130630.jpg20131102_130925.jpg20131102_130649.jpg

20131102_130610.jpg

20131102_130630.jpg

20131102_130925.jpg

20131102_130649.jpg

Oh and I need to say, ObamaNonCare sucks. To get sacked because of his unroyalhighness is an uncredited restriction to completing my bucket list!

Sounds like the last couple of months have been something you want to leave behind. Welcome back.

Oh and I need to say, ObamaNonCare sucks. To get sacked because of his unroyalhighness is an uncredited restriction to completing my bucket list!

Don't get me started on that guy. . .

Great to see you back in here, Marian. I sure have missed seeing the photo updates of your sweet Dodge Monaco. Don't know if it would work for you, but I saw this motor mount at NAPA:

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx/Motor-Mount-Front/_/R-BK_6021118_0409067519

Yes...but thank God for therapist and medication. I don't want to scare anyone but things are changing. Now....I need a motor mount and I don't feel like paying out the vagina. LOL yes, I just said that.

Yes...but thank God for therapist and medication. I don't want to scare anyone but things are changing. Now....I need a motor mount and I don't feel like paying out the vagina. LOL yes, I just said that.
Oh no you didn't just say that...lol.

Welcome back, the car is looking good & the v comment made me blush a little. Funny....

They are some tough pieces of work....I've had mine for a couple months now and I swear my 383 does shake one bit with these things, luv em!

The car is beautiful Marion and its great to have you back! Deep breaths...

29qi6m9.jpg

So, I should buy all ten of these?

fmhu8o.jpg

Two dollars and thirty cents? SERIOUSLY??
Can't you see what's wrong with this picture?

Uh. . . No. . . Looks like some really old stock they are trying to move ? And whats an Anchor ?

Unless you have or have had a 65 and tried to find the left side mount one would assume the listing may be correct. The fact is the left side is specific. The mount shown on the right is the driver's side. As you can see, it does not resemble the NAPA one. The passenger side mount has only one bolt and a locating nub for the frame where the driver's has two bolts through the frame.

Oh. . . I see. Looks like somebody oughta order a couple of these just to see what ya get. . . They are certainly cheap enough.

Back