I'm back!!!!!

Unless you have or have had a 65 and tried to find the left side mount one would assume the listing may be correct. The fact is the left side is specific. The mount shown on the right is the driver's side. As you can see, it does not resemble the NAPA one. The passenger side mount has only one bolt and a locating nub for the frame where the driver's has two bolts through the frame.

You are correct. They are different. I've learned that the b-bodies from that year can interchange between left and right but not c bodies from 65. But of course not, right? Afterall, this is my car. <sarcastic tone> Oh well, thanks for all the help everyone. I've decided to go with the poly-loc's and eat ramen and beans for the next month. Now all I need to figure out is how to pay for the gas-x tabs.

Oh and I need to apologize for using the "v" word. Didn't mean to make any one blush or offend. Just another one of my "politically Un-correct days". :eek:ops:

You had the balls to use the v-word. :)

You are correct. They are different. I've learned that the b-bodies from that year can interchange between left and right but not c bodies from 65. But of course not, right? Afterall, this is my car. <sarcastic tone> Oh well, thanks for all the help everyone. I've decided to go with the poly-loc's and eat ramen and beans for the next month. Now all I need to figure out is how to pay for the gas-x tabs.

Good choice, that's what I am going to do also. The non-65 guys (and gals) have it easier than us.

The 65's have just enough "one year only" things about them that would make them too annoying to me.
Godspeed, Marian... lol

Welcome back, been wondering where you went. Hopefully brighter days are ahead for you. I agree with the rest, the Monaco is looking mighty fine.

Back