For Sale Imperial coupe on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1519527470990.jpg
FB_IMG_1519527470990.jpg

Stored in a garage for the last 40ish years and just put out in the yard last week? Looks too clean to have been in a junkyard for a good amount of time.

Very interesting car, it needs to be saved for sure!

Nice Imperial coupe. The outside looks straight, but that interior is pretty rough. Definitely think this one should be saved.

It has a ps mirror, but for how long.. I sincerely hope it stays together in one piece, and finds a "devoted restorer / caretaker". It's actually just a two hour haul away, from my preferred shipper.. and I consider the price very reasonable, but I really can't offer it any dry storage here either. I spent all day lurking around the area on Google street-view.. and read that the owner had a brother in the same business, who passed away and left a widow selling whole cars out another salvage yard near by.. it cant be seen from above, as it is in a wooded area.. but I found it on Google, and it seems like there's a bunch of cars there too.

Check these Google links, if you feel adventures:

Google Maps

Google Maps

"Google street" even caught a guy fixin his Chevy, or fixin himself up with some parts :-D
Google Maps

Google Maps

And from above.. NOTHING to be seen..!
https://www.google.dk/maps/dir/1039...0b0c2e7b368651!2m2!1d-81.5025903!2d33.8581142

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back