For Sale Imperial & dog hauler. 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
This example of Wretched, Immoral, Excess, is not mine (and never will be) .
2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab - $34999 (Sebring)
00l0l_31VH4B5XWog_600x450.jpg

2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4X4 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo engine and 6 speed transmission. White exterior with tan leather interior and brown accents, clean Carfax and 152k miles. Navigation system, 8.4 inch touchscreen display with Uconnect and Bluetooth, voice command, backup camera, backup sensors, factory spray in bedliner, remote vehicle start, 12v and 115v power outlets, SD card, USB, AUX, AM, FM, XM, heated seats (front and rear), ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, dual climate control, steering wheel audio controls, memory for radio/driver seat and mirrors, 10 way power driver seat, 6 way power passenger seat, 9 speaker factory Alpine stereo, locking tailgate with hard tonneau cover, running boards, LED tail lamps, 4 wheel ABS, front airbags and side curtain airbags, factory trailering package with gooseneck, 20" chrome wheels and 3 year/100,000 transmission warranty included with purchase!

No dealer fees or unnecessary charges. Carfax available upon request. Located at 812 US Highway 27 North, Sebring FL 33870. Call or text (863)774-7185 for more information. Hours of operation Tuesday through Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-2. Closed Sunday/Monday.

image 1 of 20
00f0f_9nQi7Y48bLF_600x450.jpg

That's excess alright but I love it! Haul your 5th wheel across country in luxury. A lot of money but a lot of truck. 5 years from now you can sell it for almost what you paid for it. I have a 2004 Ram 3500 Cummins that I paid $12,500 for 10 years ago. It would sell now for that, probably more.

Last edited:
That's excess alright but I love it! Haul your 5th wheel across country in luxury. A lot of money but a lot of truck. 5 years from now you can sell it for almost what you paid for it. I have a 2004 Ram 3500 Cummins that I paid $12,500 for 10 years ago. It would sell now for that probably more.

Thats because we’ve raised the prices so high on new ones its brought up the price of used trucks. This truck today would run $95000 and I am guessing the redesigned 2019 would be $100000 plus it’s insane!

I paid $37000 for my first HOUSE! So 6 figures for a depreciating vehicle seems nuts to me. My salary certainly hasn't kept up with this inflation :mad:

Awesome trucks. Mine is a loaded 2011 very similar to this. Used it to haul my 38ft fifth wheel with 4 pullouts. Outpulled any Ford or GM on the road.

That's excess alright but I love it! Haul your 5th wheel across country in luxury. A lot of money but a lot of truck. 5 years from now you can sell it for almost what you paid for it. I have a 2004 Ram 3500 Cummins that I paid $12,500 for 10 years ago. It would sell now for that, probably more.
I wouldn't be surprised. Your truck has the HPCR 5.9L without all the troublesome emissions equipment that they added to the 2007 6.7L, and it doesn't have the TIPM electronic fuse panel that they added in 2006.

I have a 2007 RAM2500 Mega, manufactured in 2006 calendar year so it has the HPCR 5.9L, not the 6.7L. I plan to keep it a long time still, but this may be my last diesel unless they improve the long-term reliability of the emissions systems on new diesels.

If I had $35k I'd be on a plane headed to Florida, that's a deal for a Mega Can. My stepson bought a 2009 Ram 3500 dually for thrity something thousand a few years back. This would be the ultimate hauler for me. At least I can dream.

My 2018 Special Edition Longhorn was $62k with the extras that I got with it. I ended up paying $49k for it. Love that truck!

20180122_170021.jpg

The mega cab adds $10k to the trucks that I've seen. That's a lot for an extra 8" of cab space.

This example of Wretched, Immoral, Excess,

Says you! I feel the same way about your house... obviously many times it isn't needed, warranted or even affordable by the collective family first card holders who buy them.
I however own a similar truck a 15' that I bought used with 3000 miles. It still stickered new for $58,000 ( 6.4 gas )
I love the truck and put up with a lot of grief everyday in a job to pay for my excess. IT however is my only form of excess, in fact I lack in other areas of comfort I should probably have out of need to have this great truck.

:icon_fU::wtf::poke::soapbox::D

The mega cab adds $10k to the trucks that I've seen. That's a lot for an extra 8" of cab space.
And all the extra legroom is in the back seat, so your passengers are riding like rockstars. When I was truck shopping there were only the Quadcab and the Megacab, and my kid's car seat didn't fit in the Quadcab. I was surprised that they kept the Megacab for the next gen pickup, which offered a true crew cab option. The Megacab was initially a stopgap solution starting in 2006 since Dodge didn't have a true crew cab at the time.

Could never figure out the megacab in a 1 ton dually. Here you have 4000 lbs of payload and a bed the size of a child’s crib. Many a back window popped out in those while turning a 5th wheel. Useless imo.

Could never figure out the megacab in a 1 ton dually. Here you have 4000 lbs of payload and a bed the size of a child’s crib. Many a back window popped out in those while turning a 5th wheel. Useless imo.

There is a company in the Southwest that does the 8ft bed conversion . Chrysler approved ...

Thats because we’ve raised the prices so high on new ones its brought up the price of used trucks. This truck today would run $95000 and I am guessing the redesigned 2019 would be $100000 plus it’s insane!
God damn, that's a lot of money. Insane is right!
I built my truck from a shell for $5000.
DSCN7872.JPG

Guess I'll be holding on to it until I'm dead, or otherwise can't drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back