Imperial Fender-Top Indicators (1967 Imperial)

bajajoaquin

Reaction score
Looks like the paint shop lost the signal repeaters on my 1967 Imperial. The metal hood-bezel thingies are still there, but the lenses, lights, and wires are missing.

Are these shared with other 1967 Chrysler products? Whether or no, any good suggestions on where to find them?

Sounds like something Murray Park would have several of. Just saw him on Saturday at Hershey, actually, now that the car show schedule has ended mostly, he's home/at the shop more these days and easier to reach this time of year.....

I don't know why you said Murray Park, and I called Turners getting no joy. But I just called Murray Park, and he said without missing a beat that he had a pair and would send them right out. (not that Turners is bad, they've helped me before. just Murray Park worked better this time)

I don't know why you said Murray Park, and I called Turners getting no joy. But I just called Murray Park, and he said without missing a beat that he had a pair and would send them right out. (not that Turners is bad, they've helped me before. just Murray Park worked better this time)

I tend to recommend Murray as he has been around a long time for us C-body people, and he's usually good to work with. If there are others though, that never hurts.......

2809006 FENDER T/SIGNAL LAMP/COVER 1967-68 300/Imperial

have one 2809006

here's the other parts that were serviced separately

2606912 cover
2606928 socket/cable have these NOS
2606924 retainer

Last edited:
I tend to recommend Murray as he has been around a long time for us C-body people, and he's usually good to work with. If there are others though, that never hurts.......

I have to give credit to Park as well. He has hard-to-find parts and sells them overseas quickly and the quality is just what is shown on the pictures.

Back