For Sale Imperial Neon Sign, still in crate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
Never used, according to the seller. Reckon he wants a fair bit for it: 1957 Porcelain 2 Sided Neon Chrysler Imperial Sign NEVER OPEN
00s0s_h8YYMFYdrqs_1200x900.jpg

The guy selling this also has a real genuine NOS E Body convertible quarter panel, I'm not sure what side it is - but I know he has it. He has been trying to sell it for $15,000 for quite some time with no takers...................no idea why??????? I'm sure he wants more money for that quarter panel now too. This guy is known to buy stuff super reasonable and then try for the moon - he's gonna die with a lot of his pieces, and he does have some nice things, but wow, he wants a lot for his stuff. He's the guy that wants to pay you $20 for a rare specific year hood latch for a Challenger (with no rust pits or damage), but when he has something like that for sale he wants to stiff you for $500 - he's that guy.

I hate flippers like this............just sayin...............

The guy selling this also has a real genuine NOS E Body convertible quarter panel, I'm not sure what side it is - but I know he has it. He has been trying to sell it for $15,000 for quite some time with no takers...................no idea why??????? I'm sure he wants more money for that quarter panel now too. This guy is known to buy stuff super reasonable and then try for the moon - he's gonna die with a lot of his pieces, and he does have some nice things, but wow, he wants a lot for his stuff. He's the guy that wants to pay you $20 for a rare specific year hood latch for a Challenger (with no rust pits or damage), but when he has something like that for sale he wants to stiff you for $500 - he's that guy.

I hate flippers like this............just sayin...............
In more simple terms; he's a money hungry mongrel.

In more simple terms; he's a money hungry mongrel.

Yes, but even worse than that - I guarantee that there's something wrong with this piece that he will not share with you. If he wants the big bucks, he's been known in the past to be a true salesman and tell you what you want to hear without backing anything up with photos. When you get this dealership sign, something will be messed up and the $25,000 sign is really a $10,000 (or whatever price you would like to insert) sign because the condition will not live up to what he says.

I have $200 whenever he wants it... I don't need the box and don't expect it to work... he can even keep that calendar page he found. :D

The fact is there are too many "flippin" shows out there and people see that and think it is ALL true and anyone can make a ton of money.. As I said before he is probably looking for 25k. Good luck and have another drink.

The fact is there are too many "flippin" shows out there and people see that and think it is ALL true and anyone can make a ton of money.. As I said before he is probably looking for 25k. Good luck and have another drink.
Mmmm...a static sign from the 50s for $25K or an actual car from the 50s that one can drive and enjoy...hard choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back