In desperate need of help identifying these seats

Bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
At first glance I thought these were Plymouth seats, but now have doubts and think maybe Newport seats? The backing was chrome I have painted it black.

Thumb through the Legendary Auto Interiors catalog until you find a match.

Then go over to Hamtramck historical and browse all the factory literature.

Looks like 68 Ply B body deluxe seat covers made to fit 66/67 C body buckets to me

Yea... or 69. Bet they were in a Roadrunner and the guy had them done to match the rear seat.

11634132_024.jpg

11634132_020.jpg

I'm really thinking 69 Plymouth now. The 68 seats had the vertical pleats closer together.

11634132_024.jpg

11634132_020.jpg

I'm really thinking 69 Plymouth now. The 68 seats had the vertical pleats closer together.

Wow, those are so close to my back seats, the reason I bought these buckets was it was the closest I could get to my rear pattern. I was at least hoipng they came out of a Plymouth of some year. Then as when not being able to ID then just hoping they are my by Chrysler! lol

So I found a tag in one of the seats it has a date code of 2/66 on it. My rears have codes of 9/67 top and 10/67 bottom. Not sure if this was a production tag of an assembly tag. Its black like a metal ty-rap. It also has Chrysler standard part numbers.

Back