Intake Manifold Coatings are ON SALE!

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
I posted this on FABO and FBBO a couple days ago but don't want to leave you C Body guys out! :D

Through November 15, 2021, I will deduct $50.00 off the Labor Total on every intake manifold that arrives at my shop for refinishing!

A few examples are shown below. If you have never had an opportunity to check out my past work over the last 15 years, there's even more on my website Gallery. Most customers prefer to replicate the look of brand new aluminum while others like to match the engine color. My supplier has literally thousands of powder colors to choose from and I have a large number of Mopar-matching powders already in stock to turn your idea into reality.

Unlike your local guy who merely colors what you present, I devote the time and effort necessary to get the metal as close to perfect as possible before any powder starts flying. Each cast aluminum part is a unique piece -- some are smooth, some are bumpy, and most are a combination of both so I strive more for uniformity than outright perfection. Straight up though as always, intakes are one of my favorite things to restore and customize.

With the Fall Teardown Season approaching, it can get pretty crazy around here over the winter so the sooner you get it to me the sooner it will be finished.

Don't hesitate to Start a Conversation or give me a call after 10:00 a.m. Central U.S. time if you want to go over the basics or have any particular questions.

Before:

str12-before-jpg.jpg

After:
str12-after-jpg.jpg

img_0028-jpg.jpg

img_0561-jpg.jpg

clifford-intake-with-valiant-accessories-jpg.jpg

dwr-protype-intake-jpg.jpg

mike-surrento-intake-jpg.jpg

mike-surrento-intake-close-up-jpg.jpg

Before (for the Richard Petty Museum by the way ...):

moonshine-speed-shop-eddy-intake-before-jpg.jpg

After:

moonshine-speed-shop-eddy-intake-after-jpg.jpg

My latest Powder **** is this old Weiand, restored and customized for a U.S. Army combat aviation vet on FBBO who enjoyed a 12% labor discount.

IMG_1582.JPG

It's been a pleasure being a part of the Mopar Community for all these years! Though my feet are still pretty dry here on FCBO -- yeah, I want to change that LOL!!! -- it's YOUR SUPPORT that's kept my doors open since 2007! This is my way of Paying It Forward a little.

I look forward to working with you! Thanks for taking a moment to read this and check out some of my past creations.

Last edited:
Back