Introduction of PSP8667

PSP8667

Reaction score
I'm a PA State Police member. I found one of our former 1972 Plymouth Fury II's unmarked cars. Short story is previous owner had it for 30 years. Before buying it, I found the 2 build sheets under the rear seat. At bottom words typed 'Penna State Police'. Couldn't pass it up. Now doing a frame-off restoration. Looking for some parts to complete the car.

Welcome aboard to the best C Body Forums!

You will be flooded with requests for photos...

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome and what a cool project! By the way would you happen to have any pics to share with us?

Welcome and what a cool project! By the way would you happen to have any pics to share with us?
Hi all and thank you for the warm welcome. I do have pics prior to disassembly. I will post them. I also have pics of the current restoration.

Thanks again
Chris

Here is my progress so far. Engine out getting rebuilt, balanced & blue printed. 727 Torque Flight auto trans already rebuilt. Managed to get a complete rust free floor from Arizona.
And so it continues.....

317.JPG

325.JPG

332.JPG

333.JPG

349.JPG

359.JPG

365.JPG

370.JPG

374.JPG

Here is my progress so far. Engine out getting rebuilt, balanced & blue printed. 727 Torque Flight auto trans already rebuilt. Managed to get a complete rust free floor from Arizona.
And so it continues.....
Wow, that's in fantastic shape for bouncing around PA road salt for a number of years. Congrats on the find.

IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
Hello all! I posed some pics of the original build sheets which were still under the rear seat after all those years!! I had them professionally restored. I will be back soon with more pics of the restoration project.
Thanks
Chris

Back