Introduction of TX9

TX9

Reaction score
Hello C Body Forum! I am a San Francisco CA Born and raised MOPAR Fanatic who owns 10 plus MOPARS mainly E Body, B Body, Trucks and my lone C Body: a Triple TX9 1971 Imperial LeBaron two door HT. I've been on the hunt for 1970 300 Convertibles and 1969 Polara / Monaco Station Wagons and /or 1970 Fury Station Wagons Any / All leads greatly appreciated

Hello C Body Forum! I am a San Francisco CA Born and raised MOPAR Fanatic who owns 10 plus MOPARS mainly E Body, B Body, Trucks and my lone C Body: a Triple TX9 1971 Imperial LeBaron two door HT. I've been on the hunt for 1970 300 Convertibles and 1969 Polara / Monaco Station Wagons and /or 1970 Fury Station Wagons Any / All leads greatly appreciated

Welcome TX9. I have a 72 TX9 Imperial LeBaron. Black vinyl top and gold leather bucket seat interior. Sold one of my 70 Fury wagons on Ebay last fall.
billyfury

Last edited:
Welcome. Sounds like an awesome car. I'd like to see it, please.

Hi Mark,

welcome from a german tx9 70 Imperial owner.
How is your FJ5 limelight Barracuda vert doing?

With sandpebble beige greetings

Carsten

I've been on the hunt for 1970 300 Convertibles and 1969 Polara / Monaco Station Wagons and /or 1970 Fury Station Wagons Any / All leads greatly appreciated

You trying to corner the market or something?

Welcome :)

Actually I drive all my rigs!

image.jpg

always liked his digs if l remember correctly...used to drive his car into house type idea in vegas...think that was the same show....been many years

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome TX9. I have a 72 TX9 Imperial LeBaron. Black vinyl top and gold leather bucket seat interior. (...) billyfury

Bill: do you have photos of the Imp?

Back