Is exterior weather strip available for the fuseys??

Golden Banana

Reaction score
Well is it?? ...the weather strip between the outer glass and the door edge for a 2dr fusey, ive taken mine off for painting but don't really want to put them back on! :(

The more difficult one to find is the weather strip that fastens to the rear quarter glass on a 2 door and seals the opening between it and the front glass.

The more difficult one to find is the weather strip that fastens to the rear quarter glass on a 2 door and seals the opening between it and the front glass.
I ordered the kit for my 1972 Fury 2 door

Yes the rear part has a curve and the new ones do not have much of one. Is there a trick to bend these to size without cutting the metal to allow for curve

Where is one to find window weather stripping to roof seals for a 70 Fury Gran Coupe? There is an A piller separating door to rear window. Looking for both sides. Any ideas?

Do you still your old roof rails and door seals and are they in any good condition?? In search of roof rails and windows seals for 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe, Hardtop, 383 Eng; these clip into the chrome tracks for the driver, passenger, and both rear windows to keep the windows aligned (keeps wind, rain, water, and noise out). New, used, universal, or other viable options I am open to.

Sam Willis
757 660-2633

Does anyone know a place that still stocks the cats whiskers sets for a convertible 69/70 Fury? Vans Auto have sold out even though they're still listed on the site.

Back