Is this a member's car now?

that´s the fastest powerwindow I´ve ever seen... window goes down quicker than in a modern car

Beautiful color on that car, I wonder why he is driving 2 footed, I’ve got a couple of windows that are that fast, what mufflers are those do you think? I like the sound of them. I think that’s about all I have for now on this one...
Oh, and no power vents...:lol:

Last edited:
Beautiful color on that car, I wonder why he is driving 2 footed, I’ve got a couple of windows that are that fast, what mufflers are those do you think? I like the sound of them. I think that’s about all I have for now on this one...
Mine has cherry-bomb glasspack, and sounds like that too. It's a nice powerful sound.

I have dual glass packs on Big Red...hard to sneak up on Priuses.
I actually find pulling up next to a Prius funny. Everybody stares, but when a guy in a Prius stares and sees that massive C-body next to him, it is just a massive middle finger to the "save the planet" B.S. that they stand for. :icon_fU:

You could put the prius in the back seat.heh.i admire peoples attitude about the planet and all and i,m a tree hugger to.But i love cars *** well and if i ever get another driving it once in a blue moon should,t hurt so much. I,ve had 4 cylinder cars since 91.B.B

Yes...absolutely great sound...I would never change her rumble.
It has an aftermarket exhaust system. Dual exhaust. Yes, it is cool. When I find time in the next month (in my job I am working 7 days on a power plant acquistion) I will post some more pictures. Thanks,

Back