Is this an odd trim selector book for 1970 imperial

My65cuda

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Going through some excess stuff I have. Found it odd it's listed as confidential. The one for the non imperial line up has pages where it says "this page will be replaced before public announcement". Figured this is the place to ask. Pictures will follow below as I have to pull them off my phone

Here are some

41E33877-18F3-449B-AB7B-A403027519C0.jpeg

FBC2856D-C547-4164-A759-05246BC50FA8.jpeg

Going through some excess stuff I have. Found it odd it's listed as confidential. The one for the non imperial line up has pages where it says "this page will be replaced before public announcement". Figured this is the place to ask. Pictures will follow below as I have to pull them off my phone

That's not uncommon. A lot of the color and trim books were released before the actual sample pages were available. Dealers received updates throughout the year as new colors/interiors/special packages were released. What's uncommon is that the pages were not updated in that particular book and the original pages still exist. That doesn't actually mean anything except for the book wasn't updated as planned.

There are two formats to the 70 books. the larger format like you are showing and a smaller book.

Here are the updated pages. The 1970 Hamtramck Registry - 1970 Imperial Color & Trim Book

Last edited:
Back