ISO - 68 Monaco Wagon right front wheel moldings

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score
When I bought this wagon the seller promised me he knew where these trim pieces were. After several unanswered follow up attempts I have come to realize he is a flake. Now the search is on to find them and I'm wondering if other wagons from that year might have the same ones, ie. the T&C or Suburban. There are very few 68 Monaco wagon parts cars out there so if anyone knows where one is I'd be very grateful. Thanks

Left side
IMG_0393.jpg

Right side - 2 pieces missing
IMG_0392.jpg

4627977239_7a12ce8ba7_z.jpg
Those will fit from ANY 68 Monaco of the same model, and are not wagon specific.

Try Murray Park in Tiffin Ohio.
Are you sure Ross? Those look like they are the woodgrain moldings, not the standard wheel opening molding. The non wagon have wider ones it looks like.

The wagon moulding is wider I believe and it comes all the way to the front vs the standard one stops at the bumper.

Thanks for setting me straight on that guys... still, try Murray Park and see. Also, look up the part numbers and see if they show up on PartsVoice.com

When I bought this wagon the seller promised me he knew where these trim pieces were. After several unanswered follow up attempts I have come to realize he is a flake. Now the search is on to find them and I'm wondering if other wagons from that year might have the same ones, ie. the T&C or Suburban. There are very few 68 Monaco wagon parts cars out there so if anyone knows where one is I'd be very grateful. Thanks

Left side
View attachment 237816

Right side - 2 pieces missing
View attachment 237817

I did some internet comparisons, and the 68 T&C and the 68 Suburban both have different moldings unfortunately.

Determine the correct part numbers and Google the part number + MOPAR and see what comes up.

Thanks for digging these up Ross. I sent an inquiry to the first one. Its within a day's drive but I'm not optimistic since there is no indication how old the posting is. On the ct autoranch link there doesn't appear to be any 68 Monaco.

Here you go had my parts book open.
Number 3 &4
2807988 molding package fender wheel opening
2807986 molding package fender side lower front.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I plugged those part numbers into PartsVoice. Len Dawson (Deception Pass) shows 1 of them and Collectors Auto Supply shows 3 of the other.

Keep in mind that Collector's is a "parts clearing house" - they have a database of all the other suppliers out there (many who don't have an online presence) and they buy from them and resell to us at a huge premium.

One of their suppliers that few know about (and is one of Collector's ace in the holes) is Rovon Auto Parts in BC Canada - look them up and see what he's got.

I plugged those part numbers into PartsVoice. Len Dawson (Deception Pass) shows 1 of them and Collectors Auto Supply shows 3 of the other.

Keep in mind that Collector's is a "parts clearing house" - they have a database of all the other suppliers out there (many who don't have an online presence) and they buy from them and resell to us at a huge premium.

One of their suppliers that few know about (and is one of Collector's ace in the holes) is Rovon Auto Parts in BC Canada - look them up and see what he's got.
Thanks again I'll be making some calls tomorrow.

Back