ISO Windshield for 67 Dodge polara 2dr hard top.

67polara

Reaction score
Hi anyone know of a good place to get a windshield for a 67 polar 2dr hardtop. My local guys cant seem to find anything.

Does anyone know the NAGS number for that windshield?

If you have that number, any independent glass dealer should be able to give you a reasonable quote. Anyone that is telling you it's some rare hi priced special order custom $1000 windshield is full of it.

It's been probably 15 years since I got a quote for my 4 door hard top New Yorker but there were people getting $900 bull$hit quotes and my price from the corner glass shop was $268 plus install, same price as most current model year pickups were.

Kevin

Auto Glass by Windshields To Go

The fast top windshield is expensive, and has been for over a decade now. This place has it for $690 in my area, though it could be more way up in North Dakota. The price has actually come down a bit, as they were around $750 last time I checked. Classic Auto Glass will likely want double, plus shipping on top of that.

Jeff

Does anyone know the NAGS number for that windshield?

If you have that number, any independent glass dealer should be able to give you a reasonable quote. Anyone that is telling you it's some rare hi priced special order custom $1000 windshield is full of it.

It's been probably 15 years since I got a quote for my 4 door hard top New Yorker but there were people getting $900 bull$hit quotes and my price from the corner glass shop was $268 plus install, same price as most current model year pickups were.

Kevin
I have the numbers for Chrysler. I suspect they are the same, but wouldn't count on it...

upload_2018-7-23_13-3-26.jpeg

My references list Chrysler # 2664210 (clear) and # 2664211 (tinted). The NAGS for both is listed as W0692.

Try Vintage glass www.vintageglass.com, they say they have everything for pre 1980. Alternatively try Pilkington as they have a Pilkington classic listed in their automotive glass section Pilkington Automotive

FWIW, I bought a windshield for my 4DSD about 3 years ago from this vendor.

$275 for the glass
$150 for shipping
$425 total from Ontario, CA to Albany, NY

The shipping crate was destroyed and the carton had forklift scars all over it.

But the glass was fine.

Fit and finish were excellent.

2DHT might be more due to higher demand over a 4DSD?

John

I have the numbers for Chrysler. I suspect they are the same, but wouldn't count on it...

The information you supplied has the windshields for the 1965-68 C bodies, except for the 1967-68 Fasttop. Other than that the information will cover all but the fasttop for 1965-68 Fury, Polara, Monaco, Chrysler and 1967-68 Imperials. Plus the 1964-66 D body (Imperial).

Back