It's getting cold. Time to go away

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Forecast isn't so rosy.

weather.jpg

Leaving the chilly weather behind. This is how dark it is at 7:30 AM

yyc.jpg

My Thrifty ride for a few days. They asked me if I wanted a white one or this yellow one. I didn't understand the question. It's only a Pentastar, but hauls *** pretty good.

challenger.jpg

I'm off to Ocala Monday. Then over to Gulf shores through January. Spring comes in February here, so back home again.

I thththink wwwe nnnneed annnnother you ssssuck llllist.
It's not even cold yet! And where's the snow that makes it so terrible! Soft, y'all getting soft! Man up! :drama:

I'm not looking forward to freezing my bum off sitting 30 feet up in a tree.

It's not even cold yet! And where's the snow that makes it so terrible! Soft, y'all getting soft! Man up! :drama:

I'm not looking forward to freezing my bum off sitting 30 feet up in a tree.
25-40 cm (12-18") by Sunday. That's enough for the 1st week of November.

Palm trees as promised

20171106_084846_HDR.jpg

Getting a little sun on the top deck

20171106_114945.jpg

Miami as seen from the top deck

DSCN5664a.jpg

Some of this week's food supply

DSCN5675a.jpg

So sorry you were "stuck" on the boat instead of camping at the horse park...:rolleyes:

I do hope you have a great time and soak up as much warm weather and sunshine as you can before returning to the arctic... :thumbsup:

Miami as seen from the top deck
I could feel the humidity in early March, in the airport. Brief little spots to walk through that had no A/C, and the awesome humidity coming in the cracks of the structure or whatever it was. But the city looks great!

Have fun on your cruise, I hope you have enough visual stimulation throughout the excursion!

Back