Jazebelle.... Rough draft...

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Jazebelle took her maden voyage today. Regestered and tagged her and attended her first event.

Drove 130 miles and didn't miss a beat.

We left for home, (about 50 miles), in the dark and thats when I realized that after completely dissasembling the head light units I had not refocused the seal beams.... They lit up the road about 3' in front of the car.

There are a few loose ends to take care of yet, paint needs to be buffed, some panel alignment, then add the 300 accent stripes. set the timing and final adjustment on the carb.
I'm taking her to a show on Sunday, about 100 miles each way which will be a good shake down for her....

Here are some pics I took today. The sun was to bright for good shots so i'll post better ones when I get some.

DSC06842 (Large).jpg

DSC06843 (Large).jpg

DSC06844 (Large).jpg

DSC06845 (Large).jpg

DSC06846 (Large).jpg

DSC06847 (Large).jpg

Wow!!! Will, your car is just outstanding!!! What a beauty!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Great job!!!!

:yourock: :sFl_america2: :yourock:

Yeah man, nice work!

Beautiful Will, nice job .... You sound like a proud new daddy. Will we see you at Carlisle this July?

You still have warm enough weather there for a show? We're in the 40's here with clouds

Love being in the south....

Beautiful!!! Are you going to put the white triple pinstripes back on it?

Yes.... Thanks to some members here I have some pictures of the stripes on a few original cars. Once I get everything aligned right and the paint buffed the stripes will go on. There is a local fellow near me that is good at hand striping.

You still have warm enough weather there for a show? We're in the 40's here with clouds[/QUOTE]

I think Carlisle is in the plans for next July. I have vendor spaces on row N that I renew every year although I haven't attended the last two years. Were planning to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and High Line Drive the entire distance again. May even hook a pop up camper to the 300 and just stay in the fair grounds.

Theres a show somewhere around here almost all year round... Suppost to be in the mid 80's tomorrow and this annual show always draws 700-800 cars.

I hope to get some better pictures there.

Beautiful!!! Are you going to put the white triple pinstripes back on it?

Yes.... Thanks to some members here I have some pictures of the stripes on a few original cars. Once I get everything aligned right and the paint buffed the stripes will go on. There is a local fellow near me that is good at hand striping.

You still have warm enough weather there for a show? We're in the 40's here with clouds

I think Carlisle is in the plans for next July. I have vendor spaces on row N that I renew every year although I haven't attended the last two years. Were planning to drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and High Line Drive the entire distance again. May even hook a pop up camper to the 300 and just stay in the fair grounds.

Theres a show somewhere around here almost all year round... Suppost to be in the mid 80's tomorrow and this annual show always draws 700-800 cars.

I hope to get some better pictures there.

[/QUOTE]

Will, I'm looking forward to meeting you and the other regulars on FCBO in Carlisle.

It'll be a great time!!!

Looks real nice. Reminds me of the one I sold to get my 65 4speed
I had seen pictures of that car posted here before. They were a great inspiration to me. I'm sure you miss it, but that 65 is a beauty.... probably eases the pain.

Route66trip160.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think Carlisle is in the plans for next July. I have vendor spaces on row N that I renew every year although I haven't attended the last two years.

Would you by chance have any interior parts for a light blue formal NY'er for sale at Carlisle? LOL!

First shots of jezabelle completed...(well, almost).

The show we planned on attending today was a washout.... Started raining early so we stayed home.
But it got nice this afternoon so I took the car to a nearby area and got some nice photos.
Still a work in process but ready to enjoy now.....

:yaayy:

In the 150 miles i've driven this weekend she's pulling down 15-17 MPG so far..... Must be the econo-meter.

300 at boat dock 2 (Large).jpg

300 at boat dock 3 (Large).jpg

300 at boat dock 4 (Large).jpg

300 at boat dock (Large).jpg

300 engine (Large).jpg

300 in park 2 (Large).jpg

300 in park 3 (Large).jpg

300 in park 4 (Large).jpg

300 in park 5 (Large).jpg

300 in park 6 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
She's definitely a beauty. I know you are going to stripe her with the triple stripe, but I think the clean look is just as nice. Just finish up your loose ends and enjoy!!

Back