JJ's 69 300 Restoration

JJ300

Reaction score
4dl9ut.jpg

Screenshot (1).png

Good day all,
This thread will document the restoration/re-creation of my 69 300. The plan is to have it ready by next year show season...we shall see.

The subject,
1969 300. Nice 20 footer....

Last edited:
Ah, but what evil lurks under that vinyl roof.....399525[/ATTACH]
IMG_20200612_160221.jpg
IMG_20200612_160212.jpg
IMG_20200612_160204.jpg

Last edited:
So, this is where I am at, as of Sept 2, 2020. Plan is to now finish stripping the car, and get it to my painter by October...can it be done? We'll see...

Nice work, man! Gorgeous car. I feel you on the window channel crap though.

I am a Plymouth guy but I like all c's, that said I am now following. Looking forward to seeing more. Looks like a gorgeous car to start with, I looked at the first picture you posted and was like what is wrong with it it looks fine. What are your plans with it, back to original?

I plan to make it look the the pic from a 1969 add. Red with white interior. Always what I wanted. Will ad a console. I will keep it correct, just different color...if that makes sense..

I plan to make it look the the pic from a 1969 add. Red with white interior. Always what I wanted. Will ad a console. I will keep it correct, just different color...if that makes sense..

Yes I understand what you are saying, I really like the idea to technically make it look like the picture you posted from the youtube video. Looking forward to seeing more, please keep us updated.

Was it allready painted ones ?
Now if you put the letters back on the left panel turn the letter N 180 degrees...that looks better........:)

img_20200622_104421-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it was painted once before....not sure when. Yeah, I'll get that letter on correct! Lol

In that pic you can also see when/whoever did previous work, washed out the body line above the quarter trim...gonna fix that too

Top was originally Champagne color. Got painted at some point.
Here's the fender tag, for those that want to know..
IMG_1879.JPG

Back