John's 70 GT

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
I got this GT going years ago and John is the proud owner now. It is a very good car, and I can recommend it. Brougham package car too! I believe it still may be for sale.

Click the link and John will tell you about it......

Last edited:
I got this GT going years ago and John is the proud owner now. It is a very good car, and I can recommend it. Brougham package car too! I believe it still may be for sale.

Click the link and John will tell you about it......

What link? John M's car as I recall.

$30k for FCBO members, as stated in John 's original announcement that he would be selling several of his cars. Superb vehicles all. Very desirable IMHO.

The 300 ‘vert has sold, to a member’s friend. I don’t know about the others, but this thread suggests that some are still for sale.

Last edited:
I live in PA and I can buy a new GTI with all the options (including a 6-speed) for this amount.

Now, instead I buy this and drive it like it was new. Outside of fuel costs, what would I need to spend to maintain one over the other? I work from home and only put about 3K miles on my current car.

I live in PA and I can buy a new GTI with all the options (including a 6-speed) for this amount.

Now, instead I buy this and drive it like it was new. Outside of fuel costs, what would I need to spend to maintain one over the other? I work from home and only put about 3K miles on my current car.

I truly hope that your joking.

No. I wouldn't spend a penny on a car to watch in appreciate in a box somewhere.

No. I wouldn't spend a penny on a car to watch in appreciate in a box somewhere.

Obviously you don't understand the rarity of this car or how nice of an example this is. A few years of driving a car like this in the winter would destroy it. I think you would be much happier in a nice 74 Dodge Dart sedan.

Back