Junkyard for Formal Parts

Later Model C Bodies - "The Formal Years"

1. march

march Active Member

If any of you happen to be in the upstate NY area, we have a junkyard that tends to specialize in 1974-1978 Chrysler New Yorkers & Newports. It's located halfway between Syracuse & Rochester. They have other Mopar parts, but this place is a mecca for formal Chryslers.
    They don't advertise much and aren't open very often, but I'm planning to meet the owner of these cars/parts there on Sunday, 9/22 at 1PM. If anyone's interested, they're welcome to join us.

They don't ship parts. I and another member on this form, have been acquainted with them for 20+ years.

If you'd like to attend, just let me know, and I'll forward the address. We'll only be there from 1-3 on 9/22. The owner works full-time, and can't devote much time to the junkyard, so this is a rare opportunity, even for me, who lives nearby.
    /Carlo

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Big_John

Big_John Illegitimi non carborundum FCBO Gold Member

I might join you. I was planning on doing the Jordan show or the Marcellus cruise that day, but maybe I could work this into the schedule... Hmm...

PM sent.

3. 75LandYacht

75LandYacht Senior Member FCBO Gold Member

SOB.. I’d love to attend, I could really use some parts for both my NYB’s, but need more time to plan. please take some pictures if you would, maybe someday in the near future I’ll be able to make it up there... Thx in advance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. march

march Active Member

I'll try to take decent photos, but it may be difficult. He has trailers full of dismantled NYB's. The other mopars are outside.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 5:48 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  5. cantflip

cantflip Old Jagoff with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

I wish I could... too many other fires right now. I'd be interested to see what they've got, but all I could do is tire kick prices for right now.