Junkyard in Maine

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Good morning to all, here are some photos of a junkyard I visited in Oxford Maine a couple of weeks ago with my friend Chuck. It's an old school place...you pull anything you want with your own tools and equipment. A 12 pack helps move things along:eek:ccasion14:. It was so overgrown that you could see maybe 10% of all the vehicles. Tons of C-bodies:eek:s_dancing2: Most of the valuable A,B & E body stuff is really picked over along with most of the truck stuff. We are going back in late Nov. when the brush and bugs are gone. Ayotte's Used Auto Parts 207-539-4888

Ayottes in Oxford 011.jpg

Ayottes in Oxford 002.jpg

Ayottes in Oxford 005.jpg

Ayottes in Oxford 004.jpg

Ayottes in Oxford 003.jpg

Thanks for sharing. More pictures please when you go back. Does he have any Formal's?

Looks like Leon's doesn't it Bob?:poke:

Looks like Leon's doesn't it Bob?:poke:

Unfortunately yes. LOL!

Probably some good metal interior trim pieces but cloth, plastic, rubber items are probably toast for the most part at Leon's.

Thanks for sharing. More pictures please when you go back. Does he have any Formal's?
I will take a bunch more when you can actually see everything. I don't know about Formals, but I will certainly look. I am hoping to score an 8 3/4" suregrip from a 69-74 C for my truck project , a dual snorkel aircleaner, a few interior things and maybe that Ramcharger in the last pic. A '77-'78 RC "poptop" is my holy grail truck/convertible.

that is the next town over from me. the gentleman who started it had a very nice 68 Fury convertible and was a C body guy from way back. there is a stash there, just not where the other stuff is. good people to deal with

Know of any good junk yards in central Maine (closer to Bangor)? Oxford is kinda far, but I'll check it out in the fall. Thanks

i dont. there is one in Harrison as big that is closing down. he is auctioning off everything, and he has at least as much as Ayotte's. dont know the number but its called connells auto collection. i hear everything must go and he is a good guy

Oh how I live those places! There's one a couple hrs north of me that I wander through on occasion! Thanks for sharing!!

Back