For Sale Just a "little" Fury I found, anyone want to go in on this one with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Plymouth Fury | eBay

little1.jpg
little2.jpg

I like it but they’re limiting themselves with the local pick up only.

In today’s world you could ship that thing anywhere and as the seller not lift a finger to do so.

Hmmmn. Less than 3 hours from me and about 30 minutes from a friend of mine. I am going to be heading out that way sometime next month so if someone is serious about buying this and can't get it, we can probably work something out.

You would think that they would post better photos.

Back in the 80’s I knew a guy that started a pick up & delivery “hot shot” business. He basically traveled the I95 corridor on the east coast picking up from salvage yards & delivering to body shops. He stayed very busy. He had a F350 dully & a 20 ft steel trailer. I’m sure he had a few bad checks to deal with. And I see a lot of regional courier services delivering to area car dealers. SO...wondering if a service such as this would be feasible to the C body crowd here. A small mini van would be enough in most cases. Maybe a couple guys could link together & reduce the amount of travel. Just thinking out loud here.

Somebody put a lot of work into making that go-cart in 1965. Fiberglass body and all. Not what I would put my time into, but wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back