Just acquired. 71 Plymouth Fury III

BobK

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! just got this yesterday. Been in the same family since new. 4 door, 56000 mile sweetie! 318/ auto. Runs great, should make a nice cruiser!

2015_08080006.jpg2015_08080008.jpg

2015_08080006.jpg

2015_08080008.jpg

2015_08080022.jpg

Cool lookin car, whats the interior like? I'm curious to see what style door panels this thing has.

My local junkyard has the Exact same car For sale, Nice find

enjoy and have fun with it !
Looks to be in decent shape

Carsten

thanks for the compliments. Got a question. I have A & B body cars, this is my first C body. Looks like I'll be needing a fuel sending unit. Where can I find one?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! There are plenty of places to get the sending unit but I'd go through Roseville Moparts.
http://rosevillemoparts.com

Thanks for the leads on the sending unit. I found my sending unit and gas tank. Now the search begins for a few things, remote rear view mirror, passenger side rear view mirror, windshield washer reservoir, etc. Right now the car is getting the carb overhauled, new fuel pump, and replacing the rubber brake lines. Can;t wait to start driving it.

keep your old parts until you get the new stuff fitted, especially the retainer ring around the sendo unit. the reman lock ring that comes with the kit usually sucks, and you need the old one / original one.

- saylor

Back